I haven't gone to a doctor or professional. I've just done research. I just need to vent.
I show the sypmtoms;
- Impulsive and risky behavior, such as risky driving, unsafe sex, gambling sprees or illegal drug use
- Awareness of destructive behavior, including self-injury, but sometimes feeling unable to change it
- Wide mood swings
- Short but intense episodes of anxiety or depression
- Inappropriate anger and antagonistic behavior, sometimes escalating into physical fights
- Difficulty controlling emotions or impulses
- Suicidal behavior
- Feeling misunderstood, neglected, alone, empty or hopeless
- Fear of being alone
- Feelings of self-hate and self-loathing
I show all of the following. I've taken 6 or more online tests from respectable websites. They all came back saying I probably do and should get professional help. But i'm scared..
The treatments are therapy, mood stablizers or even hospitalization(for the suicidal thoughts and actions). I probably wouldn't have to go to the pyschiatric hospital but still..
Does anyone else have it? What did you do? Does it just go away on it's own..?