Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How did you lose weight?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
How did you lose weight? What did you eat? What did you avoid? What pills did you take?

Ps: I have no exercise equipment.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this
diet and exercise. You don't need equipment
Anonandon
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Running. No equipment required. Pills are a bandaid, so I don't use them. You have to change your habits. No soda, more fruit/veggies, less processed foods.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I dramatically cut my calorie intake and I go to the gym and exercise at least 20 minutes (but usually 40min- an hour) a day 6-7 days a week.
I'm hungry but I'm losing finally.
Still have 10-15lbs to lose.
I allow "cheat" days but I still eat smaller portions. It's hard, I won't lie.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:33 PM
I have been walking around London and Paris and have lost a ton of weight. I now know why the French are so thin when all they eat is bread and cheese and drink a ton of wine. My legs are so sore from walking everywhere.
vvinkyloafer
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this
By getting off my ass and eating a simple diet. I avoid a majority of packaged, processed foods; most meats, excess sugar, and have added more organic produce into my diet.

The only medicine I take are prenatal vitamins, a methyl B-12, and the occasional calcium tablet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caterpilar
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this
This. I've lost over 100lbs by eating clean and exercising. No magic pills or diets here.

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

By getting off my ass and eating a simple diet. I avoid a majority of packaged, processed foods; most meats, excess sugar, and have added more organic produce into my diet.

The only medicine I take are prenatal vitamins, a methyl B-12, and the occasional calcium tablet.
dipsetgrl06
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I did the 30 day shred, ate smaller portions, drank tons of water and that's pretty much it. I ate the same foods I always ate so no fancy diets or pills. I lost around 42lbs. Oh and I also cut out all soda for about 6 months and then had a soda once a week from then on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:44 PM
What excersize do you do?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:44 PM
30 day shred?

Quoting dipsetgrl06:

I did the 30 day shred, ate smaller portions, drank tons of water and that's pretty much it. I ate the same foods I always ate so no fancy diets or pills. I lost around 42lbs. Oh and I also cut out all soda for about 6 months and then had a soda once a week from then on.
dipsetgrl06
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:45 PM
By Jillian Michaels, it is a workout dvd. It is torture but was totally worth it.

Quoting Anonymous:30 day shred?

Quoting dipsetgrl06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN