Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously, what are the chances?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies

Yeah...its another one of those "am I pregant" posts.  Just not the usual.  My baby is 8 weeks old.  I still haven't started my period, and I am not breastfeeding.  DH and I have had 2 "oops" babies within a year so obviously I am a little worried.  But while I was pregnant this last time he had a vasectomy so we wouldn't it again!  Its been about 5 months since he had the surgery, his appt for them to check for sperm is in a few weeks but everything they gave him said that usually everything is gone within 20 ejaculations (which would have been like 2 weeks after surgery...haha).  So anyway,  I had my usually pms symptoms like crazy 2 weeks ago but never started.  Now I feel like I am almost having pregnancy symptoms instead.  I know my hormones are still crazy so I don't know what to think.  We are still using condoms as well until he gets checked, but have done it maybe 3 times without and he pulled out 2 out of those 3 times.  I am terrified at the thought of taking a test just because of our history.  lol.  Am I stressing for nothing?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

only way to know is to pee

and if you don't want any more OOPS babies, I suggest not using the pull out method. High school sex ed 101

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:49 PM
4 moms liked this

if you have sex, you can get pregnant. what else do you want us to say?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Can you all read?

lovinmyboys...
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Why would you have unprotected sex before he had his last sperm check appt?
yorkiemaz
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:51 PM

lol good luck.

jteffs
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Why would they make you wait FIVE MONTHS for the sperm check?? My husband went 6 weeks and then he wasn't clear, so they waited two more and he got checked again.
LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:52 PM
You're getting upset with posters for telling you what you should already know?

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you all read?

RaynesMommy07
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Take a test. Haven't you had your 6 wk checkup?
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:54 PM

go take a test. It will make you feel better regardless. And my husband was warned to not have unprotected sex for 6 months after he got snipped. you might want to double up for a bit. 

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Its not as simple as "have sex-get pregnant" once you have had a surgery to make sure you don't get pregnant.  Or else there would not be those procedures.

Quoting LaughCryLive:

You're getting upset with posters for telling you what you should already know?

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you all read?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured