Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm being followed! Should I shoot him?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 103 Replies
Random stranger is following you down a dark street, you feel threatened even though they have done NOTHING threatening towards you. Do you A- keep walking, B- turn around and start throwing punches?
A cafemommer just told me they'd attack someone if they were following them. I find this the most idiotic thing in the world. Anyone who would do such a thing deserves whatever bad happens to them.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:59 PM
2 moms liked this
I would run away or call for help. Not approach ...not throw punches. That's stupid.
Jessicamarquez
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:59 PM
2 moms liked this
I can't be honest till I've dealt with it so idk
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Thank you for saving what little bit of faith in humanity I had left. I am right there with you. I'd also be on my phone crying to the police that I'm being followed. Then I'd try to hide or find someone to help me.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would run away or call for help. Not approach ...not throw punches. That's stupid.
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk. I haven't been dealt with the situation and one thing with fear is, you won't know what you'll do until you're in the situation.
mama2ameira
by captain underpants on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:01 PM
That happened when I was younger. I walked up to a random house and the guy turned around.
yorkiemaz
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Run!!!

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:01 PM
5 moms liked this

Im sorry but I am a female and I am not taking any chances if some stranger is following me in the dark. If you do not back off then yes Ill likely go into defense if I have no where to escape.

If someone is following MY CHILD in the dark and they have no place to escape, yes I expect that my child defend themselves. If you are not going to do anything or have no intentions to do anything then you have no fucking business following someone.

MomTo2Boys12
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I would run away like a massive chicken, hide and then call the popos... Lol and then cry.
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Fuck trying to hit...I'd run and hide lol
Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN