Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My crazy confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
This is my response to 20 something's the new teen moms, LOL that's ridiculous!
I am 20 and I have a sweet baby boy a diploma my associates in vet technology and a sweet job making good money and everything is working out just fine. I have had plenty of good relationships to watch and life is fine, my baby wants for nothing!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:51 PM

shrugging

meaganmac
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM

I didn't read the other one, but I have to say...I had a baby at 21 and another at 22.  I don't regret having my kids at all and at the time I felt I was more than ready and doing a great job, but looking back now, I wish I had waited longer.  I was a good mom, but I could have been a much better mom if I was older.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM

So off topic, Do you like being a vet tech? I was looking into going to school for this but can't make up my mind.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM
K.
That was a commentary on outside perceptions, not on the reality of being a 20-something mom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Well .... YOU were older than me when I had my first 2, lol

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:53 PM
I had my first baby at 21. We did just fine
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:53 PM

I agree! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:58 PM
It's awesome!! But u have to be careful because some cities are really hard to get a job and really competitive with other techs! Like cities with big tech schools, there's too many techs so the pay drops and it's harder to find a good job...

Quoting Anonymous:

So off topic, Do you like being a vet tech? I was looking into going to school for this but can't make up my mind.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

It's awesome!! But u have to be careful because some cities are really hard to get a job and really competitive with other techs! Like cities with big tech schools, there's too many techs so the pay drops and it's harder to find a good job...

Quoting Anonymous:

Great, thanks!! I I live in the suburbs of Phoenix. I am not looking into it for the pay. I just want to find a job I can do for the rest of my life without going crazy. I did retail for years and now I work in finance. I hate them both!!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN