Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bleeding? *Tmi, sorry.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

What would cause vaginal bleeding other than a period? I started my period on July 1st and bleed for 5 days or so.  I started my BC on Sunday(new pack).  I do not have sex last night.  I went to the bathroom just a little while ago and I am bleeding again.  I have never had that happen before.  Any ideas?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Replies (11-12):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:26 PM

I know my SIL swears by the shot.

Quoting malibucj:

It amazes me at how different womens bodies are lol. The shot has been the best thing for me. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I tried the shot and it made me crazy.  I was hearing things and was really emotional. I thought I was having a nervous break down.  I have been on Ortho ever since then(2008) and only stopped when I was ready for baby #2. I started Ortho again in Dec. after having my son in October.

Quoting malibucj:

Pills worked for me for a while, and then it was just like overnight, I would bleed for a month. I had to go on the shot and haven't had that problem since.

malibucj
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Well either way, I hope you find out whats going on. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I know my SIL swears by the shot.

Quoting malibucj:

It amazes me at how different womens bodies are lol. The shot has been the best thing for me. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I tried the shot and it made me crazy.  I was hearing things and was really emotional. I thought I was having a nervous break down.  I have been on Ortho ever since then(2008) and only stopped when I was ready for baby #2. I started Ortho again in Dec. after having my son in October.

Quoting malibucj:

Pills worked for me for a while, and then it was just like overnight, I would bleed for a month. I had to go on the shot and haven't had that problem since.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured