Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BIGOTS!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So gays can get married and straight couples can get married but I want to marry my dog and everyone is against it!!!! BIGOTS!!!! Me and my dog deserve the same rights as gays and straight couples do!!! We are being discriminated against!!!! We deserve to be happy and have the same rights as 2 humans!!! We want to adopt children!! And I'm going to raise them to love everybody and be accepting of different species marriage!!! Bunch of bigoted hypocrites will not stop me from marrying my dog!!! we love each other and we should have the right to marry and have a wedding!!!puppybride stork

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Replies (31-40):
Bookwormy
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:41 PM
same sex marriage is not legal in Texas why should inter-species marriage be legal?

Quoting Anonymous:

nope, in texas.

Quoting RoseBlossom:

gross, you must live in switzerland

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Sekirei
by LoKitty on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this

well, this explains the stupidity

Quoting Anonymous:

nope, in texas.

Quoting RoseBlossom:

gross, you must live in switzerland

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Wait..what?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:42 PM

I think so, too. I think I should sue the government,  as this has prevented me from pursuing my life of happiness!

You think I am kidding, but  really I am not. I am totally in love with two men. Because of the laws, I had to choose one of them. Yes, they knew about each other.

Quoting Anonymous:

agreed! we need to fight for equal rights!

Quoting Anonymous:

I want to marry two men. Humph. Why can't I just because a bunch of bigots say it is illegal! That is so not fair!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:42 PM

I don't know but I think people should be able to marry whatever they want!!

Quoting momaof8:

what about bigamist can they be legal now too?

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:44 PM

when your dog can speak up for himself and say he wants to marry you, I will support it

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Stuipd troll

spicy0425
by Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:45 PM

If you hurt me, you'll be in jail, sweety. You can't because the law says that's cruelty to animals. go look it up, you lazy dumb bo.

Quoting Anonymous:

nope, he smells like roses. He had his bath. So you are against different species marriage?? why can't we marry how does that hurt u??

Quoting spicy0425:

He must have his sh*t stuck in his tail. Give him a bath, lazy arse. Is it the reason you want to marry a dog? BTW, dog is not human, you know that, right?

Quoting Anonymous:

nope, he wags his tail.

Quoting spicy0425:

How did you know  that your dog consents? You smell its butt and if it stinks, you see it as a consent?

Quoting Anonymous:

my dog consents!!! we should have the same rights as gays and straights!

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Dogs can not consent. Gay people can.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:47 PM

You should definetly sue them!! There is no reason that we shouldn't have the same privilges as everyone else!  Just because some bigots say marrying an animal is against the bible? me and my dog have lived together for 7 years and we have a monogamous relationship. we want to adopt 1 child and 2 dogs. But the government wants to deny our right to be woman and dog!! 

Quoting Anonymous:

I think so, too. I think I should sue the government,  as this has prevented me from pursuing my life of happiness!

You think I am kidding, but  really I am not. I am totally in love with two men. Because of the laws, I had to choose one of them. Yes, they knew about each other.

Quoting Anonymous:

agreed! we need to fight for equal rights!

Quoting Anonymous:

I want to marry two men. Humph. Why can't I just because a bunch of bigots say it is illegal! That is so not fair!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)