Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BIGOTS!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So gays can get married and straight couples can get married but I want to marry my dog and everyone is against it!!!! BIGOTS!!!! Me and my dog deserve the same rights as gays and straight couples do!!! We are being discriminated against!!!! We deserve to be happy and have the same rights as 2 humans!!! We want to adopt children!! And I'm going to raise them to love everybody and be accepting of different species marriage!!! Bunch of bigoted hypocrites will not stop me from marrying my dog!!! we love each other and we should have the right to marry and have a wedding!!!puppybride stork

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this
You want to have sex with your dog.

You're fucked up.
Bookwormy
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
you could have chose to marry neither. for the record we still don't have nationwide legalized same-sex marriage in this whole country. the majority of gays and lesbians in the US still cannot get married legally. wake up and smell the bigotry.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think so, too. I think I should sue the government,  as this has prevented me from pursuing my life of happiness!

You think I am kidding, but  really I am not. I am totally in love with two men. Because of the laws, I had to choose one of them. Yes, they knew about each other.

Quoting Anonymous:

agreed! we need to fight for equal rights!

Quoting Anonymous:

I want to marry two men. Humph. Why can't I just because a bunch of bigots say it is illegal! That is so not fair!

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:50 PM

You didn't have to choose. Just look at the ladies on here who are in polygamist relationships. Yes you had to choose who to legally married if you were to legally marry either of them. But you could have had both of them.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think so, too. I think I should sue the government,  as this has prevented me from pursuing my life of happiness!

You think I am kidding, but  really I am not. I am totally in love with two men. Because of the laws, I had to choose one of them. Yes, they knew about each other.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I want to marry two men. Humph. Why can't I just because a bunch of bigots say it is illegal! That is so not fair!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:50 PM

we need to fight for our rights!

Quoting Bookwormy:

same sex marriage is not legal in Texas why should inter-species marriage be legal?

Quoting Anonymous:

nope, in texas.

Quoting RoseBlossom:

gross, you must live in switzerland

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:52 PM

The government is cruel to animals by not letting them marry humans!!! are you a dog too?

Quoting spicy0425:

If you hurt me, you'll be in jail, sweety. You can't because the law says that's cruelty to animals. go look it up, you lazy dumb bo.

Quoting Anonymous:

nope, he smells like roses. He had his bath. So you are against different species marriage?? why can't we marry how does that hurt u??

Quoting spicy0425:

He must have his sh*t stuck in his tail. Give him a bath, lazy arse. Is it the reason you want to marry a dog? BTW, dog is not human, you know that, right?

Quoting Anonymous:

nope, he wags his tail.

Quoting spicy0425:

How did you know  that your dog consents? You smell its butt and if it stinks, you see it as a consent?

Quoting Anonymous:

my dog consents!!! we should have the same rights as gays and straights!

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Dogs can not consent. Gay people can.

NoSammich4You
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:53 PM
You can get married in lalaland. I hear its nice there this time of year.
Bookwormy
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:53 PM
if you have sex with your dog you need to be in prison!

Quoting Anonymous:

we need to fight for our rights!

Quoting Bookwormy:

same sex marriage is not legal in Texas why should inter-species marriage be legal?

Quoting Anonymous:

nope, in texas.

Quoting RoseBlossom:

gross, you must live in switzerland

spicy0425
by Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:54 PM

yes, I am the super power dog. You should marry me. I can type, command you and f*ck the sh*t out of you too!!

Quoting Anonymous:

The government is cruel to animals by not letting them marry humans!!! are you a dog too?

Quoting spicy0425:

If you hurt me, you'll be in jail, sweety. You can't because the law says that's cruelty to animals. go look it up, you lazy dumb bo.

Quoting Anonymous:

nope, he smells like roses. He had his bath. So you are against different species marriage?? why can't we marry how does that hurt u??

Quoting spicy0425:

He must have his sh*t stuck in his tail. Give him a bath, lazy arse. Is it the reason you want to marry a dog? BTW, dog is not human, you know that, right?

Quoting Anonymous:

nope, he wags his tail.

Quoting spicy0425:

How did you know  that your dog consents? You smell its butt and if it stinks, you see it as a consent?

Quoting Anonymous:

my dog consents!!! we should have the same rights as gays and straights!

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Dogs can not consent. Gay people can.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:54 PM

hypocritical bigot!!!! don't give me that bible nonsense!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

You want to have sex with your dog.

You're fucked up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:54 PM

No, I would never have sex with someone without being married to them! Are you saying you don't support gay marriage? Tsk, tsk. I don't believe that.

Quoting purpleducky:

You didn't have to choose. Just look at the ladies on here who are in polygamist relationships. Yes you had to choose who to legally married if you were to legally marry either of them. But you could have had both of them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)