Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BIGOTS!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So gays can get married and straight couples can get married but I want to marry my dog and everyone is against it!!!! BIGOTS!!!! Me and my dog deserve the same rights as gays and straight couples do!!! We are being discriminated against!!!! We deserve to be happy and have the same rights as 2 humans!!! We want to adopt children!! And I'm going to raise them to love everybody and be accepting of different species marriage!!! Bunch of bigoted hypocrites will not stop me from marrying my dog!!! we love each other and we should have the right to marry and have a wedding!!!puppybride stork

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Replies (91-100):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:52 PM

YES, he's very smart.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're dog has verbally said I WANT TO GET MARRIED? Your dog UNDERSTANDS what a legal marriage entails?

Quoting Anonymous:

my dog consents!!! we should have the same rights as gays and straights!

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Dogs can not consent. Gay people can.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:54 PM

I'm a dumb?

Quoting Anonymous:

Dogs are not human, they have no idea what marriage is........ Men and women on the other nad do, they can think for themselves and raise children no matter their sexual orientation.

You are a dumb.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:55 PM

aww...thanks. me and my dog wish u well too.

Quoting Clairwil:

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting Sekirei:

..... yeah, like that is totally the same as two consenting adult humans getting married... >.<

me and my dog both consent!!! we are very happy together and want to start a family.

If your dog had been genetically engineered to have a high enough IQ to give informed consent (ie it fully comprehends what it is consenting to), then I'd be the first to wish you well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:56 PM

I told u I am only faithful to my dog!

Quoting spicy0425:

The cat and I can do you at the same time. Put all your holes into good use.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a nice cat for you...

Quoting spicy0425:

No need to be sorry, b*tch. You'll do. Now lick my butt clean like you always do every time i f*ck you.

Quoting Anonymous:

sorry, look for another human.

Quoting spicy0425:

Too late, I already f*ck you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am faithful to my dog. we are monogamous, and I will never cheat with another animal!

Quoting spicy0425:

yes, I am the super power dog. You should marry me. I can type, command you and f*ck the sh*t out of you too!!

Quoting Anonymous:

The government is cruel to animals by not letting them marry humans!!! are you a dog too?

Quoting spicy0425:

If you hurt me, you'll be in jail, sweety. You can't because the law says that's cruelty to animals. go look it up, you lazy dumb bo.

Quoting Anonymous:

nope, he smells like roses. He had his bath. So you are against different species marriage?? why can't we marry how does that hurt u??

Quoting spicy0425:

He must have his sh*t stuck in his tail. Give him a bath, lazy arse. Is it the reason you want to marry a dog? BTW, dog is not human, you know that, right?

Quoting Anonymous:

nope, he wags his tail.

Quoting spicy0425:

How did you know  that your dog consents? You smell its butt and if it stinks, you see it as a consent?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting gypsy_rose:

vvinkyloafer
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Do you live under a rock?

You can marry your dog. You just can't fuck it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justbreatheOx
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:58 PM
No.
fairyjester
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:59 PM
So your dog speaks English or another language understood by human.s?

Quoting Anonymous:

me and my dog both consent!!! we are very happy together and want to start a family.

Quoting Sekirei:

..... yeah, like that is totally the same as two consenting adult humans getting married... >.<

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 10:01 PM

he speaks dog & I've learned it

Quoting fairyjester:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sekirei:

fairyjester
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Indeed

Quoting Anonymous:

he speaks dog & I've learned it

Quoting fairyjester:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sekirei:

spicy0425
by Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Tough luck.  You are getting it from me, the cat, the dog and heaven knows what other animals want to plug your holes with their body parts, whether you like it or not.

Quoting Anonymous:

I told u I am only faithful to my dog!

Quoting spicy0425:

The cat and I can do you at the same time. Put all your holes into good use.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a nice cat for you...

Quoting spicy0425:

No need to be sorry, b*tch. You'll do. Now lick my butt clean like you always do every time i f*ck you.

Quoting Anonymous:

sorry, look for another human.

Quoting spicy0425:

Too late, I already f*ck you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am faithful to my dog. we are monogamous, and I will never cheat with another animal!

Quoting spicy0425:

yes, I am the super power dog. You should marry me. I can type, command you and f*ck the sh*t out of you too!!

Quoting Anonymous:

The government is cruel to animals by not letting them marry humans!!! are you a dog too?

Quoting spicy0425:

If you hurt me, you'll be in jail, sweety. You can't because the law says that's cruelty to animals. go look it up, you lazy dumb bo.

Quoting Anonymous:

nope, he smells like roses. He had his bath. So you are against different species marriage?? why can't we marry how does that hurt u??

Quoting spicy0425:

He must have his sh*t stuck in his tail. Give him a bath, lazy arse. Is it the reason you want to marry a dog? BTW, dog is not human, you know that, right?

Quoting Anonymous:

nope, he wags his tail.

Quoting spicy0425:

How did you know  that your dog consents? You smell its butt and if it stinks, you see it as a consent?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)