Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

its best to be on welfare.... vent

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 71 Replies
1 mom liked this
I normally don't make post especially about welfare but I just need to vent.... Ok I'm 27 with 2 wonderful sons. I don't get any type of government assistance but I need help with childcare. I am scheduled to return to work from maternity leave next week but I have no one to watch my baby. My oldest son is with his dad for the summer so I have no worries about him. The reason I have no babysitter for the baby is because I left his dad when I found out he gave me an STD at 4 months pregnant... I had no idea he was cheating we were supposed to get married in September... He was supposed to watch the baby while I go to work. But since I don't want anything to do with him he decided he is not going to watch HIS son because it will be helping me.. I'm pissed because its not like I can go to child support he's not working he's in school... How is my baby supposed to get everything he needs without either of us working... I say its better to be on welfare because I went to apply for immediate help with childcare and got told they can't give me immediate approval because I'm not on welfare... That is ridiculous so may have to quit my job and become a leach on the system because obviously they don't like helping people thats trying to provide for their kids by themselves but if you're on welfare you get absolutely everything
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Not to sound rude, but you had months and months to figure out what to do for childcare
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Up until last week he was still going to watch him.

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

Not to sound rude, but you had months and months to figure out what to do for childcare

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Not to be rude, but you procreated with a douche. How is that now the governments problem?
hatinnd
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

You still need to file for cs.  It's his child and he needs to get a job.

ihave1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:30 PM
4 moms liked this

so fucked up.  If you by chance live in greenville NC let me know or some city close by.  Maybe we can work something out.

fuck the mean ass  bitches here.   They must have perfect lives.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Yes I did but hey shit happens I didn't know he would be so ignorant...everyone has hard times and right now I'm in a tough spot and just need a little.help or I will really be the governments problem

Quoting Anonymous:

Not to be rude, but you procreated with a douche. How is that now the governments problem?

momof2girls220
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:32 PM

its LEECH, not leach

firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:33 PM
You were expecting him to still act like a responsible adult when he clearly isn't.
If this were me I would never expect anything from my ex.
And plan accordingly.
Why not find just a regular babysitter?
They are a lot cheaper and no need to collect welfare.
A lot of women babysit from their own homes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope I'm in Nj... Thanks for the offer though

I'm not worried about them everyone need a little help at some point in life

Quoting ihave1:

so fucked up.  If you by chance live in greenville NC let me know or some city close by.  Maybe we can work something out.

fuck the mean ass  bitches here.   They must have perfect lives.  

Tpatrick
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:38 PM
3 moms liked this
Why not That's why it's there. If you need a help up not a hand out. Use the time for getting educated. Great programs for that too.
Take advantage. Then you can help others. Pay it forward.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN