Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Legal Child Abuse

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 137 Replies
3 moms liked this

I worship Baal. And one day when my daughter reaches puberty I shall give her in offering to Baal as a temple prostitute. I don't care if she wants it our not. She has to have sex with the priest on the altar to please Baal.

Finally someone said it! This was the point I was trying to make. Just because you have freedom of religion does not mean you can force your religion on your children. That includes having your child molested by a 'holy man' to appease your god. Now, carry on with the name calling, bashing, and protests that its not the same. Thank you ladies!

Alrighty then....I've been called a sicko, delusional, and told to go therapy because I consider a metzitzah b'peh (an ultra-orthodox jewish circumcision ceremony where after for foreskin is removed the rabbi sucks the babies penis to remove the blood) child molestation. I am sorry that I find anyone, for any reason, sucking on a childs genitals wrong and disturbing. But by all means I guess I am the sick and horrible person here. Have a nice night ladies!

Quoting momof2girls220:

the minute you gave birth to her, you lost the ability to tell her what she can and can't do with her body.

i could say my religion required me to boil puppies in hot oil, that doesn't make it right or even okay.

Quoting Anonymous:

She doesn't get a choice because I'm her parent and I am allowed to decide what happens to her and her body. Its my religious freedom.

Quoting RoseBlossom:

i really hope she will be a consenting adult when she does this, otherwise thats child molestation and rape.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:30 PM

5PointedHuman
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Is there a better way for a child to grow up? Some people have no morals these days :)

MamaDee83
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:32 PM
2 moms liked this

Damn, I didn't know that this post went over a bridge... Damn trolls!

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:32 PM
2 moms liked this

piesmama09
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:33 PM
3 moms liked this

I was hoping for Baal of Yarn. That way I could knit while I'm at church :)

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Doesn't sound any crazier than cutting off your son's foreskin for Yahweh to me. In fact, it sounds very similar.
wolfybaby
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:34 PM

thats how i feel about some religious practices, too! especially the ones that force children to do something against their will or before they can consent to it. blech.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this

How do I not have morals? This is my religion, passed down thousands of years, countless generations.

Quoting 5PointedHuman:

Is there a better way for a child to grow up? Some people have no morals these days :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:34 PM

YOU're fucking stupid.   

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Like having your penis sucked by a creepy old man?

Quoting wolfybaby:

thats how i feel about some religious practices, too! especially the ones that force children to do something against their will or before they can consent to it. blech.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN