Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Beating the horse Zimmerman/Martin

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 8:55 PM
  • 290 Replies
8 moms liked this

Why couldn't George Zimmerman just pull out the gun and say get off of me or I will freaking shoot you? I have never seen him say that he  didn't mean to kill Trayvon or show any sort of remorse. It makes the whole thing worse. He doesn't seem upset or shaken up that he killed someone ever. In the photos that night, in the interview tapes, in his reinaction video. He is so cold blooded it makes self defense hard for me to buy.

by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jul. 9, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I've actually had it with the whole thing, but we cancelled our trip to Florida.  I would never intentionally bring my children to a place that is going to be in such turmoil over nothing!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 9, 2013 at 8:59 PM
5 moms liked this
People react differently to different situations. I see nothing to suggest a lack of remorse or that he is not upset. In fact, look at his face and how much weight he has gained. That man is hurting.
yikesitsmindy
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:04 PM
3 moms liked this

The argument in court today is that he was too fat to defend himself. The weight gain is a strategy. The jurrors see a fatty every day and that is who they will picture even though he was much lighter at the time. No blood on his clothes so he didnt try to help Trayvon after he was shot.

Quoting Anonymous:

People react differently to different situations. I see nothing to suggest a lack of remorse or that he is not upset. In fact, look at his face and how much weight he has gained. That man is hurting.

nirvanadonna
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM
3 moms liked this
It's really sad that he's going to get away with it. He should've had a lesser charge that is easier to convict such as manslaughter. If he stayed in the car like he was supposed to, none of this would have happened. You're right, he doesn't show any remorse for what he did. To me, he went looking for a fight, was getting his ass handed to him, so he shot Trayvon. The good part about it is he will never be able to live down the fact that he killed a boy that was walking home.....minding his own business.....with a pack of Skittles and an Arizona drink. He's probably going to have to move due to public bashing and property destruction. I feel even more sad for Trayvon's family.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh please. A strategy. And your proof of that? And that elongated picture? Try to stick with the facts. All we know is he gained weight. Whether it was intentional or not is a matter of opinion at this point.

Quoting yikesitsmindy:

The argument in court today is that he was too fat to defend himself. The weight gain is a strategy. The jurrors see a fatty every day and that is who they will picture even though he was much lighter at the time. No blood on his clothes so he didnt try to help Trayvon after he was shot.

Quoting Anonymous:

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:13 PM
6 moms liked this
Pulling out your gun in the middle of a physical fight and threatening the other person is fucking stupid. He was already getting his ass kicked, pulling his gun would have given TM the chance to take his gun and shoot GZ with it. It might have worked if TM was out of reach.

If you've been watching the trial you would see witnesses who said he did seem upset that TM died.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this
The thing that gets me is NONE of the neighbors can out to help when he was screaming and no one even attempted to help TM either. I mean, he was already dead but no one even took a pulse!

Quoting yikesitsmindy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yikesitsmindy
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:15 PM

I did not post that picture for his weight but to show that he has no blood on him. He shot another human being in the chest and didnt even try to help stop the bleeding.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh please. A strategy. And your proof of that? And that elongated picture? Try to stick with the facts. All we know is he gained weight. Whether it was intentional or not is a matter of opinion at this point.

Quoting yikesitsmindy:

Quoting Anonymous:

couture-mommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Over nothing?

Quoting Dzyre1115:

I've actually had it with the whole thing, but we cancelled our trip to Florida.  I would never intentionally bring my children to a place that is going to be in such turmoil over nothing!

yikesitsmindy
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I know not ideal, but it just seems like he meant not only to stop the fight. He meant to kill.

Quoting quickbooksworm:

Pulling out your gun in the middle of a physical fight and threatening the other person is fucking stupid. He was already getting his ass kicked, pulling his gun would have given TM the chance to take his gun and shoot GZ with it. It might have worked if TM was out of reach.

If you've been watching the trial you would see witnesses who said he did seem upset that TM died.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)