Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So sad my husband won't be nice to me or stop calling me bad names.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 70 Replies
My husband is in a vicious cycle of calling me really bad names, swearing at me and he won't control himself to not do it.

I've told him how bad it hurts me. He does t care and tells me to shut up. That I'm his slave and that I don't respect him.

Last night he even grabbed me by my hair on the side of my head while we were in bed. That was because he looked over and I was looking on my phone. He said if I don't give him attention now he'll bring the wrath on me and that me and our kids can starve to death.

I don't know how to make him stop being so mean to me.

He is just out of control.

We have a son who's almost two that pretty much does not ever witness it and a new baby that is two weeks old.

I've been recovering from an infection that I got right after delivering and became septic ... So I was in the hospital for a week. Now I've been home a week and he has turned into this really mean person.

I can get past him calling me fat ass and disgusting, but it just is hurtful that it is him calling names and cussing me out the whole time he sees me before he goes to bed.

He comes home after our kids are asleep and than goes to sleep after.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SecularMomma
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:21 PM

What the hell? Why are you putting up with that?

peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:22 PM
That is abuse
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:23 PM

That is not how a normal human acts towards someone and that is not what you should ever accept in any relationship.  Why, why, why do you ever let him treat you like that?? What's the point in being in a relationship that makes you miserable and is abusive? Life is far too short to be unhappy.  Get out and get out now.  It's your life, you are in charge of it.

ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:23 PM

yeah i'd leave

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:23 PM
I have no excuse or good answer. Honestly. I just feel so exhausted and I'm lost now that he is treating me like this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:23 PM
LEAVE HIS ASS
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:23 PM

LEAVE HIM

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:24 PM

get out before he hurts you and your children. he's an abuser. and an asshole. 

jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Are you american?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Why do you let him treat you that way and why are you still with him?  Hope to God he doesn't kill you...seriously.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)