Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How F&*^king DARE you!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
3 moms liked this

How fucking dare you say that SD and SS are not mine?!?!

I was the one that potty trained SS at 3 when you would just send him over to my house covered in shit and shit leaking from his diaper. I was the one that spent over 4 hours every fucking day brushing SD's long curly hair when you would drop her off at our house because it was so tangled because YOU NEVER brushed it. I was the one bathing, cooking, and caring for SD and SS while you spent your whole day in your filthy, mold and bug infested house sleeping! I WAS THE ONE THERE FOR THEM! YOU neglected them beyond the point of neglect. You had SS believing his name was "bubba." HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW HIS OWN DAMN NAME BECAUSE OF YOU!

SO how fucking DARE you tell me those kids are not mine! I have been more of a mother to those beautiful, intelligent kids than you EVER have!

Vent over... sigh I feel better

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BunnyFlick
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:11 PM

group hug

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Actually, they are not yours.  Children are people and belong to themselves.  They are not possessions.  You have been the lucky one they have chosen to give affection to.

TaughtTot
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Thats the thing...not with just step kids but parents who seperate.  An absent parent can come back anytime, and they are right, that's their kids.

I mean, I hope you don't sit there and talk badly about these childrens mother in front of them.Other than that I guess I understand the vent

-_-
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:12 PM

If that's actually true, you should have documented it so your husband could get custody.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM

We are actually in a custody battle right now :) CPS went and investigated and said everything they have reported will help us get full custody in court

Quoting -_-:

If that's actually true, you should have documented it so your husband could get custody.

-_-
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

We are actually in a custody battle right now :) CPS went and investigated and said everything they have reported will help us get full custody in court

Quoting -_-:

Well, there ya go. Keep calm and take those kids away.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:16 PM

I have never said anything bad about their mother in front of them. Regardless of BM's neglect towards them she is still their "mother" but I feel as though she doesn't deserve that title

Quoting TaughtTot:

Thats the thing...not with just step kids but parents who seperate.  An absent parent can come back anytime, and they are right, that's their kids.

I mean, I hope you don't sit there and talk badly about these childrens mother in front of them.Other than that I guess I understand the vent

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:18 PM

I've been calm, just needed to vent. It's getting so frustrating UGH

Quoting -_-:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting -_-:

Well, there ya go. Keep calm and take those kids away.

melschlegs
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:19 PM

What's with the holier-than-thou mothers on here who just HAVE to find fault in the way you feel, just because you're a step-mother?  *Sigh*

Anyway, even though I'm not a step-mother myself, I can sympathize with your situation. I understand your frustration, but the only way to really help these kids now is a.) give the birth mother an ultimatum b.) if she doesn't comply with your demands in regards to simple care for these children, turn her into cps and c.) if she doesn't clean up her act, and if she truly doesn't see anything wrong with the way she is living, you should also contact adult protective services.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN