Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CMer is hookering on craigslist! Is it you?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I swear I've seen this ho on CM. Now advertising in the Las Vegas personals section, just a little before the 62 year old virgin with the micropenis.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/3925676542.html

And 19? Your implants are 19. The rest of you? Na-ah.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Replies (71-76):
Anonandon
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 6:18 PM
That's a rough 19.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh Sassy, you crack me up.You have a picture of Christy saved somewhere? I wonder how often she goes to Vegas.

Quoting Sassy762:

She looks like that Miamiwhite girl or the Christy1919 chick....I can't decide which one, lol ?????

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Just the pic on her avi...she swore up and down it wasn't her BUT I googled that pic and nothing came up, lol

Quoting Master_Debater:

Where'd you see a pic of Christy? I wanna know what she looks like! 

Quoting Sassy762:

She looks like that Miamiwhite girl or the Christy1919 chick....I can't decide which one, lol ?????

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Nope..I just reversed googled her Avi pic when she first joined CM because she kept saying it wasn't her BUT nothing came up on google. I think it was her. After she got booted out of this group the first time she changed her avi pic real fast, lol

Quoting honeyrder:

Oh Sassy, you crack me up.You have a picture of Christy saved somewhere? I wonder how often she goes to Vegas.

Quoting Sassy762:

Val99
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Someone would PAY for that? o.O

honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

She was also using a chick named meme's profile pic from FB a while back. She's using a nosy neighbor lady now. lol

Quoting Sassy762:

Nope..I just reversed googled her Avi pic when she first joined CM because she kept saying it wasn't her BUT nothing came up on google. I think it was her. After she got booted out of this group the first time she changed her avi pic real fast, lol

Quoting honeyrder:

Quoting Sassy762:

Always keep your pussy in shape!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured