Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm 27 with no driver license .......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

cryingSo today i decided I'm going to go try to get i pay the 7 dollars to take the written test . The lady says take your time and don't second guess yourself . What the fuck do i do when i sit down and start answering the questions i second guess myself i didn't pass. The lady shows me what i missed the ones i missed i had them right the first time but i second guessed myself and erased the right question for the wrong question . I feel so stupid ugh , I go back tomorrow to try i again i have been studying all day since i got back i hope tomorrow i do better i really need this drivers license . so wish me luck :/ 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hellokittykat
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:59 AM

I wouldn't go back so soon. Take another week or two to study up some more. Also, look up "how to drive or pass a driver's test" videos on Youtube. Perhaps you could have a friend or neighbor also quiz you.  Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:00 AM
I failed the driving part of the test 3 times. :(
I have anxiety. I managed to pass my fourth try, I was 26.
I have my licence now but I still don't drive.

I'm sure you'll do great tomorrow: )
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Quoting hellokittykat:

I wouldn't go back so soon. Take another week or two to study up some more. Also, look up "how to drive or pass a driver's test" videos on Youtube. Perhaps you could have a friend or neighbor also quiz you.  Good luck!

I was going to wait but I need it before my son starts school which is in August .
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I failed the driving part of the test 3 times. :(
I have anxiety. I managed to pass my fourth try, I was 26.
I have my licence now but I still don't drive.

I'm sure you'll do great tomorrow: )

omg , You should have seen how much my hands were shaking . I couldn't even right my name lol it was all scribbles I felt so dumb . I was so nervous 😔 Thank you I hope I do great !!
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:08 AM

TableforSeven
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:10 AM

When I went for my permit test it was done on a computer.  You were allowed to make 3 mistakes.  I wasn't really paying attention to how many I got wrong and just as I got one wrong the test put up an 'end' screen.  I thought I had failed and started walking out of the room....the cop working there had to stop me to give me my permit. Apparently I just happened to get the last question on the test wrong (they didn't number the screens)...but I didn't get more than the allowed 3 wrong.

I failed my driving test the first time though.   Two tips when you get to that point.....1- PEE first. 2- do NOT laugh at the cop when he falls out the door trying to reach over and close it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:10 AM

I lived in places where public transit was easier and cheaper then having a car so I didn't get my license till I was 33.  RELAX and go with your first answer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Sassy762:

Thank you 😊
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Quoting TableforSeven:

When I went for my permit test it was done on a computer.  You were allowed to make 3 mistakes.  I wasn't really paying attention to how many I got wrong and just as I got one wrong the test put up an 'end' screen.  I thought I had failed and started walking out of the room....the cop working there had to stop me to give me my permit. Apparently I just happened to get the last question on the test wrong (they didn't number the screens)...but I didn't get more than the allowed 3 wrong.

I failed my driving test the first time though.   Two tips when you get to that point.....1- PEE first. 2- do NOT laugh at the cop when he falls out the door trying to reach over and close it.

haha that's funny I would have laughed at that cop to .
iHEAVENn
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Just relax. I didn't get my license until 4 years ago. And then the only reason I got it is because my permit was expiring lol. I am almost 26

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)