Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just found out my DD did the unthinkable. UPDATED

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1132 Replies
21 moms liked this
My DD and a group of her friends recently gathered together a bunch of their gently worn clothes from this last school year, shoes, accessories, and even some of their extra make up to donate it to a girl who isn't as privileged as they are. The girl parents are barely making it and can't afford to buy her new clothes so she wear really worn pieces. I thought my DD was really showing some care and selflessness when she gave up some of her favorite pieces. I was told the clothes were a gift to the girl so shed have nice fresh pieces for school next month and she wouldn't be made fun of.

Well it turns out, my DD and her friends are complete and utter bitches. Yes, I know it's wrong to call you own child a bitch, but I can't think of anyother word. The girls mom message me on Fb last night and forwarded me some of the fucking ugly shit my DD and her friends were writing the girl. Apparently they felt since they gave her their things, she owed them her life. For the last two weeks they have been tormenting the girl because they don't think she's "grateful" enough. They call her names, talk about her house, blast her on the internet about how poor she is and how she's lucky they even felt sorry for her.

I feel so ticked and deceived. My DD is no angle and a spoiled fucking brat. I really thought she was growing and realizing how fortunate she is. I though this was new leaf for her

I just don't even know what to do right now. I'm shaking. I just don't understand why my DD would do something like this. She still sleeping and I just don't know what to do about her.

UPDATE: Thank you so much for the support! I'm sorry I was t able to update last night. Things got a bit hectic over here last night. I woke her up and showed her the message mom sent me. She said they were lying on me and the girl was jealous she doesn't have to beg for clothes and she has friends that actually like her. I told her what she did was really hurtful and that the girl is really suffering. She had the nerve to roll her eyes at me and shrug her shoulders like she didn't even care. I told her all her shit was mine, iPhone, computer, iPad, and camera, and that she was grounded for the rest of the summer. I told her the party she planned and all the money we put aside for her school clothes was going to the very same girl she thought was beneath her. She looked me dead in my face and called me a bitch. That's when I snapped on her. I slapped her mouth and she ran up to her room and locked me out. While I had to find the master key she called her dad. Once I opened her door I snatched her phone out of her hand and gathered up all her shit and put it in our room. We got into an argument and I was just completetly fed up with her. So I called her grandma and ask of she could stay with them for a couple of days. They agreed so she's over there right now. Her dad doesn't get back until later tonight. He keeps calling but I can't be bothered to hear his excuses. Hes never her, he doesnt understand how she really is. Im tired of him enabeling her.
While I've got the day to myself I plan on taking all her shot to goodwill just like all you ladies suggested. I was just going to take a of her things away for a while but her bullshit attitude about how she treated that girl was the last straw. All her shit will be gone when she gets back. Clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup, bedroom furniture and replacing it with the crappiest stuff I can find at goodwill. Im so tired of her ass! I don't care once her father says when he gets back, she's staying on punishment.

Also I only heard from two of the other parents. One is just upset as I am and the other is only woried about her DD getting in trouble. I'm waiting to hear from the rest of them and I still haven't talked to the girls mom yet. I just don't even know where to start. Everything I type, just doesn't seem to measure up.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:52 AM
413 moms liked this
My child would be volunteering at a soup kitchen, homeless shelter and would have no access to a phone, or anything. Her summer would be OVER.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ammowife11
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Teenage girls can be so mean, no offense. I had my moments when I was that age. I'm definitely not looking forward to DD's teenage years. :(

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:54 AM
6 moms liked this

Teen girls are the cruelest.

peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:54 AM
204 moms liked this

I would be making her volunteer at a womens shelter so she can see what it is like to have nothing

I would also take her to goodwill to shop for her clothes for the fall

LoveNaCupcake
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM
67 moms liked this

This, and her makeup and nice clothes would be boxed up and put away, she can thrift shop for her outfits.

Quoting MommyBoha:

My child would be volunteering at a soup kitchen, homeless shelter and would have no access to a phone, or anything. Her summer would be OVER.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM
8 moms liked this
This and I'd probably ban her nice clothes for a while. I'd buy her some clean nice clothes from Walmart/thrift store. But I don't handle bullies well.

Quoting MommyBoha:

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM
14 moms liked this
Take away all her nice things and take her shopping at goodwill for the ugliest clothes you can find
disneymom2two
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM
3 moms liked this

Wow, that is horrible.  My daughter would be in for a whole lot of changes in her life if she ever did something like that.

Denecia
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM
7 moms liked this
Well she wouldn't be getting any new things here. No new clothes and if you must buy clothes, it would be plain and cheap. Maybe then she could have a little taste of what it feels like to be that girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM
19 moms liked this
Sounds like mom better come up with a way to teach dd a lesson and turn around the entitlement ASAP.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)