Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE****I secretly hope her IVF doesn't work... Bash Away- Results- Not Prego

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 374 Replies

I have been the mistress to a man for a long time now. He is married but his wife hates sex. They have been trying to get prego for 7 years with no luck.  They go next week to have IVF done and although I have always showed my support to him and support what he wants, but I secretly hope it fails... I am afraid a baby will ruin what we have. I am selfish I know.

He has recently told me he doesn't even want a baby any more. That at this point they have just been trying so long hes over it.  But at this point he cant tell his wife that since its so close to getting the IVF done and she is his best friend.  I'm truly afraid if it works he will regret it later and then she will be hurt by his regrets.

UPDATE- I broke it off. It was hard and we are still emailing and talking but I told him no more touching or sexual stuff. Back to the friend zone he goes! BTW they found out today that the IVF did not work. After he and I talked about his feelings about it, he was so happy it didn't work, he is going to talk to her about his affair and tell her he doesn't want to try again until their relationship is in a better place.  I support him in this cause I really don't want him to get her prego and then resent the baby. He has recently mentioned that he doesn't think he wants to stay married. In that case I don't want her to get prego and then him leave. Eventually that baby would know he didn't intend to stay with her before she got prego.  Regardless to what he ends up doing, we are friends going forward. I am not going back to being his mistress.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM
12 moms liked this
Yeah he's playing you honey. Walk away with the little bit of dignity you still have.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM
19 moms liked this

I have nothing nice to say about this post

casah4
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

So much fuckupery in this post.

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:09 AM
2 moms liked this

How rude.

LoveNaCupcake
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:09 AM
5 moms liked this

You and him both deserve..... nah, not worth it, you'll get yours soon enough.

KARMA is a bitch!

jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:09 AM
I hope you're a troll. Surely there isn't anyone stupid enough to believe a man's claims about how the woman he won't leave...the one he is actually married to...has such a horrible marriage....yet he is trying to impregnate her.
ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:10 AM

yyyeah i'm gonna walk away from this. (and perhaps that waht YOU should do)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:10 AM
3 moms liked this

i actually feel really, really sad for you. i can't imagine being such a horrible and heartless human being, what a sad, sad life you must live.

lovemyhoney19
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:11 AM
O_O
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)