Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

a••hole got what was coming to him

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 230 Replies
2 moms liked this

i lied to my ex and told him the child support case closed,and that my dd had insurance. well i obviously lied and just as they are getting ahead and my ex is finally getting insurance for himself he gets the packet for dd. so neener now they cant spend money on his new girls wedding dress and they cant move out of her dads house,oh well he should have gotten a better job.

dont care what any of you say im happy 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delilahsmom1177
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:08 PM
5 moms liked this

Wow bitch much. I hope he finds out before he gets screwed because you're a jealous bitch!

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Sweetie1216
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:08 PM
2 moms liked this

What is neener? Not trying to be funny, I just want to understand your post..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Wow bitch much. I hope he finds out before he gets screwed because you're a jealous bitch!

he found out today when he had to go to the insurance meeting,funny thing is though he never sees dd,last time he saw her was easter only because i didnt know he was going to be there,he wants nothing to do with her and its very apparent by the way he's acting right now

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Lol I just found out my 12 yo ds's bio dad finally got served. I'm happy. Oh well less money for his crazy wife to spend while she sits on her ass. He's never paid a dime for DS... TWELVE years. I don't feel bad either. Not one bit. And my lawyer is trying to take him to the cleaners...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Sweetie1216:

What is neener? Not trying to be funny, I just want to understand your post..

you seriously dont know what neener is? you know like neener neener neener

delilahsmom1177
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:11 PM
6 moms liked this

So have him sign over his rights. Oh no then you wouldnt get paid.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

he found out today when he had to go to the insurance meeting,funny thing is though he never sees dd,last time he saw her was easter only because i didnt know he was going to be there,he wants nothing to do with her and its very apparent by the way he's acting right now

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

idunno1234
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:11 PM
4 moms liked this

I was honestly hoping this was a feel good post.

Instead, it left me oddly...depressed. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol I just found out my 12 yo ds's bio dad finally got served. I'm happy. Oh well less money for his crazy wife to spend while she sits on her ass. He's never paid a dime for DS... TWELVE years. I don't feel bad either. Not one bit. And my lawyer is trying to take him to the cleaners...

he was served a long time ago,and has tried everything to get out of it,so i lied to him so he would think he could focus on his girl and his new kid

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

So have him sign over his rights. Oh no then you wouldnt get paid.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

he'd still have to pay for her even if he signed over his rights

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Quoting idunno1234:

I was honestly hoping this was a feel good post.

Instead, it left me oddly...depressed. 

eh im happy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)