Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

a••hole got what was coming to him

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i lied to my ex and told him the child support case closed,and that my dd had insurance. well i obviously lied and just as they are getting ahead and my ex is finally getting insurance for himself he gets the packet for dd. so neener now they cant spend money on his new girls wedding dress and they cant move out of her dads house,oh well he should have gotten a better job.

dont care what any of you say im happy 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Replies (221-230):
.stella.
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:26 PM

How lame. Sounds like you're jealous that he's moved on from your crazy ass.

ProudMommaBear
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Holy shit bitch. I'm going through cs and id never treat my DDS dad like that no matter how much a dick he is. Karmas gunna eat you alive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Hmmmm, you are still celebrating being A LIAR. Way to go, teach your kid that lying to people will get you what you want. You're still a petty,vindictive person. Just to play devils advocate here, you should realize that finding a job can take MONTHS. How are you soooooooooo sure your equally pathetic exdf actually reused to look for a job just to spite you? Sounds to me like your lazy, lying ass is assuming some shit. You're behavior gives all single mothers a bad label. Just don't be all shocked when your dd lies her ass off to get something.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

You do know that this will end up biting you in the ass somehow right? Karma will come back around to you. Way to teach your kid to be an honest individual. You are very selfish and immature. I hope you don't get a dime. You certainly didn't need it before, you are just doing it all to be spiteful. Way to go. You have no right to fuck his life over just because you are a jealous and immature twit.

i guess you totally missed where i said he completely AVOIDED finding a job just so he didnt have to pay,he got a job a month after i lied to him.....big fucking deal,i got him to do what he was supposed to

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Quoting An0nym0use:

You intentionally lied to fuck them over. My statement still stands.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting An0nym0use:

This is exactly why, should I ever find myself single again, I would never date a man who already had kids.

they got together when i was pregnant,she knew even before i had dd that he would need to pay,and even when he refused to look for a job she got knocked up

i lied so he would get a job,if he thought the case was still open he wouldnt have even looked for one

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:45 PM

lol yeah i totally sound like a whore,only slept with 2 guys......yeah no sorry not a whore

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, you couldn't sound more like a wh*re if you tried.

Quoting Anonymous:

Awe cute,I didn't have sex with my df until dd was a few months old,so your argument is invalid

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope, jokes on you, bed jumper.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmmm, you are still celebrating being A LIAR. Way to go, teach your kid that lying to people will get you what you want. You're still a petty,vindictive person. Just to play devils advocate here, you should realize that finding a job can take MONTHS. How are you soooooooooo sure your equally pathetic exdf actually reused to look for a job just to spite you? Sounds to me like your lazy, lying ass is assuming some shit. You're behavior gives all single mothers a bad label. Just don't be all shocked when your dd lies her ass off to get something.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

You do know that this will end up biting you in the ass somehow right? Karma will come back around to you. Way to teach your kid to be an honest individual. You are very selfish and immature. I hope you don't get a dime. You certainly didn't need it before, you are just doing it all to be spiteful. Way to go. You have no right to fuck his life over just because you are a jealous and immature twit.

i guess you totally missed where i said he completely AVOIDED finding a job just so he didnt have to pay,he got a job a month after i lied to him.....big fucking deal,i got him to do what he was supposed to

im  friends with his sister,she told me he just played video games all day long and asked his gf's dad for money 

EachNewBreath
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:51 PM

my ex tried to do this but the state wouldnt let him. I have to be remarried for one year and my new husband has to adopt him 

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

So have him sign over his rights. Oh no then you wouldnt get paid.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Wow bitch much. I hope he finds out before he gets screwed because you're a jealous bitch!

he found out today when he had to go to the insurance meeting,funny thing is though he never sees dd,last time he saw her was easter only because i didnt know he was going to be there,he wants nothing to do with her and its very apparent by the way he's acting right now

An0nym0use
by Rock Lobster on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Uh-huh. Keep saying that now that people called you out on being a bitch. It sounds much better than being bitter.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting An0nym0use:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting An0nym0use:

This is exactly why, should I ever find myself single again, I would never date a man who already had kids.

they got together when i was pregnant,she knew even before i had dd that he would need to pay,and even when he refused to look for a job she got knocked up

i lied so he would get a job,if he thought the case was still open he wouldnt have even looked for one

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Quoting An0nym0use:

Uh-huh. Keep saying that now that people called you out on being a bitch. It sounds much better than being bitter.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting An0nym0use:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting An0nym0use:

been saying it the entire post sweetie

An0nym0use
by Rock Lobster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Lol, read your OP sweetie. You said you were glad he didn't have money for his wedding and couldn't move out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting An0nym0use:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting An0nym0use:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting An0nym0use:

been saying it the entire post sweetie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)