Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's incestual

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

My parents never sat down and gave me the sex talk. They never really talked to me about anything important. When I was 13 my brother came into my room late at night, he handed me a flask, I didn't realize what it was and when I asked, he just told me to drink it. I told him it burned my throat, he told me to finish it. It was vodka. He also had me smoking weed out the window, and gave me ciggarettes. I was only 13 I never did anything like this before. I don't remember much of what happened that night but I know that he pulled down his pants and told me to suck it. This was the first time I even saw what that looked like, and I've never told anyone that because I feel disgusting for it.

There was a night that I woke up and he was on top of me touching my breast. When I woke up he left. He told me that he was bisexual and incestual, I didn't even know what that meant, he told me it means that he likes boys and girls, and he also likes family members. He told me that his friends on the internet would pay us if we kissed on camera. He told me that he could teach me about sex and we can take it slow. And eventually I said something to my parents, I didn't tell them everything of course, but they didn't do anything to stop him, they didn't even believe me.

I've been depressed and emotional lately, and I'm usually the type of person to keep everything to myself. And I have never told anybody these things, I thought maybe it was easier to start here...

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:15 PM

You said you were 13, but how old was he? I'm just curious.  I'm so sorry that you went through that. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Oops, forgot to mention his age... he was 18. 

Quoting nerdymom28:

You said you were 13, but how old was he? I'm just curious.  I'm so sorry that you went through that. :(

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this

So he was an adult, taking advantage of a child. What he did is punishable by law, in several ways. Have you ever considered trying to press charges?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nerdymom28:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Honestly, I'm more embarassed about it then he is. I don't have the guts to say what he did outloud. But I did have a really good friend that I told about it a few months later, again, I told her parts, not everything, but she told a teacher and CPS got involved. But my parents were mad at me for it, and I didn't say much, so they reported it unfounded.  

Quoting nerdymom28:

So he was an adult, taking advantage of a child. What he did is punishable by law, in several ways. Have you ever considered trying to press charges?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nerdymom28:

rhope4
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this
At his age, he knew what he was doing. The shame is his, not yours. You are the victim here. There is help available. Pm me if you need to talk. I was molested by a distant cousin for several years, and I do not mind sharing what happened if it helps someone else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Well if you're not ready to "come out" about it, I would suggest talking to a professional. You clearly still have some issues with it (and rightly so - who wouldn't?) and it may help to talk it out. You might at least gain a little closure.

You don't still have contact with him, do you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Honestly, I'm more embarassed about it then he is. I don't have the guts to say what he did outloud. But I did have a really good friend that I told about it a few months later, again, I told her parts, not everything, but she told a teacher and CPS got involved. But my parents were mad at me for it, and I didn't say much, so they reported it unfounded.  

Quoting nerdymom28:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nerdymom28:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I have still seen him at family houses and such. but I avoid him as much as possible. And I haven't been able to bring myself to talk to one yet, but I'm gonna try.   

Quoting nerdymom28:

Well if you're not ready to "come out" about it, I would suggest talking to a professional. You clearly still have some issues with it (and rightly so - who wouldn't?) and it may help to talk it out. You might at least gain a little closure.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nerdymom28:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nerdymom28:

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Well you've posted on here, so that's the first step. You're headed in the right direction. I wish you the best of luck :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I have still seen him at family houses and such. but I avoid him as much as possible. And I haven't been able to bring myself to talk to one yet, but I'm gonna try.   

Quoting nerdymom28:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nerdymom28:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nerdymom28:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Thank you!
Quoting nerdymom28:

Well you've posted on here, so that's the first step. You're headed in the right direction. I wish you the best of luck :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nerdymom28:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nerdymom28:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nerdymom28:

codfish
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:53 PM
There are support groups and free help for incest victims. While the statue of limitations may be up you should still speak with the police sex crime unit. Most likely you aren't his only victim. Your parents are reprehensible for turning a blind eye to this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured