Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My sister has a crush on my dh

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I swear she does.
We all went to the beach this past weekend. Me , eh and our three kids. Along with my mom and two sisters. My oldest sister walked down to the store about two miles away. She called me and said, "hey can"-" come get me?"
We all ride with him because the kids didn't want him to leave, we pulled up and she said"why did you all come? That's dumb."

The next night we were in the condo playing monopoly and my dh hit someone's property and had to pay rent (he won the game btw lol) she reached over and rubbed his shoulders...I looked at her and I'm like wtf. They stayed the rest of the weekend with us and Monday when my mom left to get back to work and she kept asking hey when does "-" get off work.
It was so odd. I just don't have a good feeling about her being over here over night anymore.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Replies (111-114):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 7:36 PM
She's a grown woman. She doesn't need to be using f bombs, especially at her 14 year old sister. She should have more tact. Some of you women are so trashy.

Quoting Sister.Menses:

Yeah, she should.

Quoting Anonymous:

She doesn't need to use that language at her little sister.

Quoting Sister.Menses:

Really though, shes almost 15. Tell her to back the fuck off and find a guy her own age.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's making me angry enough

Quoting Sister.Menses:

Beat her ass

EAzizM
by Erica on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:03 PM
I literally have to fight her to sit beside him on the couch. Lol My cousins daughter has a crush on him too. It is too cute.

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

Lol that's cute

Quoting EAzizM:

Lol my sister has a crush on my dh. She is 7 though.
Sister.Menses
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 2:22 AM
A 14 year old knows about the f word. Especially if shes trying to get it on with her sisters husband.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's a grown woman. She doesn't need to be using f bombs, especially at her 14 year old sister. She should have more tact. Some of you women are so trashy.

Quoting Sister.Menses:

Yeah, she should.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sister.Menses:

Really though, shes almost 15. Tell her to back the fuck off and find a guy her own age.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sister.Menses:

Beat her ass

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:04 AM
And a grown woman should be able to get her point across without it.

Quoting Sister.Menses:

A 14 year old knows about the f word. Especially if shes trying to get it on with her sisters husband.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sister.Menses:

Yeah, she should.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sister.Menses:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sister.Menses:

Beat her ass

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)