Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH said some weird stuff....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies

About pills. I had a procedure last week and got some pain meds. That night he asked how many i got, i said i didnt know. And didnt really think anything of it. Then the next day i gave him one because he hurt his back in a fall last week and said it was acting up. Then i had a set back and got more meds on monday. He told me yesterday to save a pill or two for this weekend, that he liked them and said, if i wasnt a resposible adult i could see being a pill addict. Those things were awesome. Would you be worried, just let it go?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fernley
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Dont save shit for him. Thats fucked up.
tifbrown
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:12 PM

That would be a little concerning. I would tell him to back off my pills and that they are for MY pain management, not his fun haha.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh hell no save them bad boys for yourself
Nickie76
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Scary if you have kids in the house!
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Count YOUR pills
Put them some place
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Give him one. He was joking and he isn't going to get addicted off one or two weekends of relaxing! I mean if u r worried talk to him about it but most likely you are fine!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:19 PM

I know. I actually gave him a total of two. Then on sunday i was wishing i had them cause i was in pain. I trust him and he is a good husband and father, very responsible and takes good care of his family. It just made my brain twinge a little at what he said. 

Quoting tifbrown:

That would be a little concerning. I would tell him to back off my pills and that they are for MY pain management, not his fun haha.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Why? I keep my all medication out of reach of any child. It was just a little weird his statement about liking them so much. 

Quoting Nickie76:

Scary if you have kids in the house!

fallenangel7386
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Be worried. That is very suspicious behavior. 

LilliesValley
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:23 PM

That would be sending off alarms for me. I wouldn't give him any more pills. Lock them up and keep a count on them. Tell him to go to the doctor for his own meds. If his back is that messed up it shouldn't be an issue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)