Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My mind just exploded

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:15 PM
  • 35 Replies
So my son is watching some cartoon on Netflix I've never seen before. He watched it yesterday but I didn't see the beginning.

Today he started it and I caught the opening sequence. I'm sitting there thinking "this song reminds me of Mr. Rogers." Then he goes through a tunnel in a trolley and I'm like "dude, they're totally ripping off that show!" Then... The pieces clicked into place and I'm like "oh my god! It's Daniel Tiger!" I asked my son what the show was called and he's all "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood."

KaBoom. Mind blown. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:22 PM
2 moms liked this
Oh and I already am totally ok with him watching it. Yesterday the episode was all about trying new foods because you just might like them. At dinner we had Thai food and usually all he'll eat is rice. He had curryAand a beef dish because of it. Today it's talking about not being scared.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
at.you
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:36 PM
6 moms liked this
When you feel so mad, that you wanna roar....take a deep breath....and count to 4.

Daniel Tiger.....providing pretty sound life advice in one catchy tune at a time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Why is your mind blown?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:36 PM

lol this happened to me a few months ago when ds was playing on the ipad. he has some app where he can watch one of his channels...i heard the song and was like WHAT!!!! they have mr rogers on there......? nope daniel tiger lol

cinnamonkiti
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:39 PM

I love that show. I just wish that in the end sequence, they had started it with Fred Rogers singing, and ended it with Daniel Tiger.

Ms.Pteranodon
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:39 PM
I had the same thing happened a year ago. The TV was PBS and I was in the kitchen when I heard the theme song and I was like "Mr Rodgers is still on?!" I went in there and saw it wa a cartoon and was like sayyy what?!?
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:44 PM
I had no idea they had a cartoon based off Mr Rogers.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why is your mind blown?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this
So 5 hours of Daniel Tiger a day is totally cool, right? Lol.

Quoting at.you:

When you feel so mad, that you wanna roar....take a deep breath....and count to 4.

Daniel Tiger.....providing pretty sound life advice in one catchy tune at a time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
at.you
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Ha! My kids are obsessed, too. They even have an orange kitten named.....you guessed it....Daniel Tiger. Lol!

Quoting ColieO:

So 5 hours of Daniel Tiger a day is totally cool, right? Lol.

Quoting at.you:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)