Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you support your child if she stood by and let her own child be abused and murdered???

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:43 PM
  • 119 Replies
I am disgusted. December 2011 my sisters "friend" sat by as her boyfriend/ babydaddy abused and murdered one of their twins. He was only 2 months old and covered in bruises. The survivng twin was found to e severe injurys as well. Today me and my sister ran into the girls mother and shes happy and excited that her daughter will be out of prison next year. I understand thats her daughter but she allowed a man to beat her children because she was afraid he would leave her. BUT the "dad" got natural life in prison.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:44 PM
I will love my children unconditionally. Shame on you for judging so harshly. You have no idea what her reality was.
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Im mobile so I cant link articles and I havent even been able to find any articles regarding sentencing but anyone who wants to can google nicole roberts and antonio brandon westland michigan or kaden brandon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tigerstripes12
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:46 PM

i'm sick just reading this :(

lulalacroix
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I really love my children, but this would be so tough.  My question is, "where was the gm when this was happening?"  Didn't anyone else notice before it got this bad?  So sad.

jamamama00
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this
No, no way in hell. When I see stuff like that, I have to wonder if the mother's "unconditional love" for her child (if that's what one would call it) isn't what made her child so fucked up to begin with.
twade26
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:47 PM

I just do't know if I could.

mimismomma123
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:47 PM

I'm sure shes never going to fully forgive her but its still her daughter. I would say i would have nothing to do with her but if it really happend i probably would

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Yeah okay. I am not disgusted by the mother wanting her daughter home hopefully shes learned her lesson she has paid the price of losing her child. Im disgusted that people would do this to their child I was there through the funeral I knew these people.

Quoting Anonymous:

I will love my children unconditionally. Shame on you for judging so harshly. You have no idea what her reality was.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MagicTemptation
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:47 PM
4 moms liked this

If she knew/saw what was happening then she is just as disgusting as the man. I don't think I could support my child if they allowed this to happen. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:47 PM
None of your business.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN