Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Eww, people actually blog about me.

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:51 PM
  • 238 Replies

I never actually thought I would scroll down my tumblr dashboard and see myself or one of my CM posts on one of those CM Fail sites. I dont know whether to be weirded out or flattered. This is apparently not the first time either. 

Anywhoo....have you ever been mentioned on one of the blogs?

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsErdos2011
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:56 PM
2 moms liked this

No offense but you are not important enough in my life to write a blog about. That takes far too much energy and effort.

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Yep! Its creepy

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

imakehimscream
by He screams on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Err I don't think so
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Blank
DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I've never looked at those blogs. I doubt I'm on there. I'm boring lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:58 PM
3 moms liked this

Did I say you do O.o? I didn't even know you blogged about CM.......kinda creepy!

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

No offense but you are not important enough in my life to write a blog about. That takes far too much energy and effort.

KimmieLu
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:58 PM
10 moms liked this
I had no idea there was such a thing. Some people are too devoted to this site.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

No, but then again, I don't post every single detail of my private life on here and stir up drama.

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Compared to the others, I'm boring too! Thats why I never thought I'd be on one. 

Quoting DevinAnnesmom:

I've never looked at those blogs. I doubt I'm on there. I'm boring lol.

N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Haha what fail was it about?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN