Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If your that damn petty, then dont eat

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 193 Replies
1 mom liked this

I had a friend over for lunch, she brought her teenage daughter. Thats fine, and I knew her daughter was vegetarian so i made a dish with no meat in it. It did however have egg and milk in it. She asked about meat, eggs and milk. I told her it had eggs and milk, but no meat. She refused to eat it and says that eggs are "potential chickens" and milk comes from cows so she refuses to take part in "consuming" any part of an animal.

Suck it the fuck up. I guess I can see the egg point of view, I think its stupid as hell but okay, fine...However the milk...Its what cows are for! Besides making some good hamburger and steaks...It doesn't hurt them. It probably hurts alot more if you don't milk them and there utters get all full of milk and yeah...

I told her she could have a PB&J sandwich and some chips. So she tells me she can't have jelly because there is egg in jelly.

So i handed her the remote and she didn't eat.

Thats just being a petty whiny ass teenager.

She can eat when she gets home, or suck it up and eat some milk and eggs. Its not like its hurting an animal. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jul. 10, 2013 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Ahhhh teenage principles.....

ff-princess
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 6:12 PM
22 moms liked this
actually, a life as a milk producer is extremely painful. how would you like to live your entire life in a space so small you can't turn around, and in a state of constant engorgement?

she's entitled to her beliefs, it's kind of childish to mock her just because your beliefs are different.
CatFishMom
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 6:14 PM
13 moms liked this

No, it's called being vegan, not vegetarian. Youre really disrespectful to someone else's beliefs, regardless of how old she is.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jul. 10, 2013 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Umm you sound angry.  I'm sure she is okay.

areyouatroll
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Cows are not for producing milk lol they do not just naturally start producing! That's like saying humans are for milk, since we also can lactate....cows produce milk when they give birth or are stimulated, same as humans...
PEEK05
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Exactly.  She chose not to eat so stop making a big deal out of it!

Quoting CatFishMom:

No, it's called being vegan, not vegetarian. Youre really disrespectful to someone else's beliefs, regardless of how old she is.

Yoshisgirl
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this

That's not petty, it's called veganism.  You are the one that sounds petty, and childish for mocking her beliefs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

ud·der

[uhd-er] Show IPA

noun
a mamma or mammary gland, especially when baggy and with more than one teat, as in cows.

ut·ter

1 [uht-er] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
to give audible expression to; speak or pronounce: unable to utter her feelings; Words were uttered in my hearing.
JulyBabies
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Her mom, knowing how limited her daughters diet is, should have brought something that her daughter could eat.  Not sure why you are taking it so personally...

An0nym0use
by Rock Lobster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 6:17 PM
That's vegan. And those are her beliefs,
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)