Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WWYD?

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:07 PM
  • 2 Replies
I am at McDonalds and my son was playing with another boy who was there with his Dad. As they were leaving the Dad handed me his business card and said to contact him to plan a playdate if we wanted. I don't know if the Dad was married but I am and it seems a little awkward. I have no problems planning playdates with other Moms but don't know about planning a playdate with a Dad. The boys got along really well and had fun together. I'm thinking of maybe having my husband plan it for when he can. Just wondering what your thoughts on this are? Since my husband works long hours we don't get much time to plan except for his days off. I'm a SAHM so I have a lot of time to do playdates. What would you do?
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:09 PM

if the boys really did play well then plan it in a public place, and maybe with another mom.

tell hubs of course.

bannannagirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Thanks! Unfortunately my Mommy friend is on vacation for awhile. :( But maybe if we plan it for McDonalds again that would work.

Quoting Anonymous:

if the boys really did play well then plan it in a public place, and maybe with another mom.

tell hubs of course.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured