Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Strip club

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
Boyfriend just turned 19. We're going out of town on a trip and he wants to go to the strip club with a friend. Should I let him get a lap dance? What happens when they get lap dances? Is it anything to honestly worry about? Thanks...
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moe1521
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Never been to one. Bump for you.....
Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:12 PM
3 moms liked this

"let him".........siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:12 PM
If you don't mind some woman rubbing her coochie all over your man, you have nothing to worry about...
gmoen1977
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this

go with them, you can get free lap dances as a teaser girl and he may find that errotic and then head home together and have fun.  but looking and not touching isn't an issue for me even if he would go with the guys.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:13 PM

idk...i've never been to one. i wouldn't care if dh went but there would be NO lap dances. sorry but im not comfortable with any other chick, let alone a stripper, getting that close to my husband

big.city.mama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:14 PM
She is going to grind her ass on his dick and shake her tits in his face
0Kit0
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Some chick gets him worked up so she can get a few dollars and he leaves horny minus a few bucks. Makes all the sense in the world.

Idk what to tell you. My guy hates strippers. Maybe it'll turn your guy off? Maybe he'll like it and jump your bones at home. Do what you think you both can handle.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I couldn't allow it. Seeing some woman rubbing all over my man isn't something I would find interesting. 

IsmellP00h
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:30 PM
I dunno. Last time by bf went to a strip club he went for the beer and left change in his cup his friends left their loose change in the cup too on a stage the stripper threw the cup at him while him and his buddies were walking out lol ungrateful witch :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:38 PM
2 moms liked this
I have no idea, the idea of strip clubs ick me out, I wouldn't be with someone who goes to one.

So bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)