Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So done. And feel so trapped. (Found a painkiller on the floor) UPDATE.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 114 Replies
I just found a half a Vicodin tablet on the floor. I have a crawling baby and I'm so sickened just thinking about what could have happened. He's also a "recovering" addict pshh..I've hot him red handed so many times and stupid me ears up everything he tells me,

Granted, it wasn't in an area she crawls in and us usually fated off from but it fell out of dh pocket obviously. It could have easily fallen out anywhere

He rolls joints in the main living areas of the house (smokes outside) and I have told him numerous times not to because the window blows it all over the place. I've picked up two empty weed bags off the ground. I'm worried about stems falling on the ground too.

He puts cigarettes butts in his pocket when he works and the fall out when he takes his pants off. I've literally removed a cigarette butt from dds mouth after it had went through the wash.

I've told Jim numerous times if she swallows this there is enough nicotine in here to KILL her. The Vicodin probably too. I deginetly don't want to find out.

I constantly tell him DO NOT smoke in MY car. Dd rides in there and I don't want it smelling of smoke or ashes everywhere. It's ducking disgusting. I leave blankets in there just in case. He always says he won't and then does it again.

And he has the nerve to tell me I nag too much? We're not talking about leaving a toilet seat up were talking about the health and safety of our daughter.

I feel like he has the maturity of a 16 year old. Wtf is wrong with him?

I'm so annoyed and I can't fucking trust him. And I'm trapped because he is the income provider. I'm not uneducated or unqualified, I could find a job I just don't know if I could handle it all financially.

UPDATE-

Here's a copy paste of the txt I sent him last night. He hung up on me at first then txt me he fucked up and knows it was wrong. Here's my response... (C is our dd)

"I know you know it was wrong. That's not my concern, my concern is time and time again you do it anyway knowing its wrong. I can't keep up with it. And I feel like I can't even let C on the ground at all. If the would have rolled at all, or fell out a foot or less over, C would be fighting for her life right now.

You continue to jeopardize C safety, and my security with you for your own desires.

It is to the point that this is no longer a safe place for C. Don't twist what I'm saying. Really think about it.

If you and I were divorced and a boyfriend or husband of mine did what you did, you would not feel confident in her safety in that environment. It's no different with you.

I have now found her with a weed bag, close to a Vicodin and with her cigarette butt in her mouth from your pocket. Two if which could have killed her.

That is what I'm thinking right now. And god damn it if something ever did happen it would be just as much my fault for not doing anything about it."

He said again that he fucked up and it's a big deal.

I replied stating I'm tired of this run around I don't have energy to keep up with the lies. And it's the same conversation over and over. He didn't reply and came home 15 min later. I pretended to be asleep because I just didn't want to deal with it.

This morning the half Vicodin I found that I put up was gone. I was going to throw it away but I thought he would argue and say I was lying, so I wanted to show him. I just checked now so I could finally toss it and its gone.

He replied exactly how I thought. First slammed me for thinking I wanted it for myself. Yes, in the past I have taken a half a Vicodin but it is so rare and usually because he pressured me. Misery loves company and he knows if I take one I can't but h at him for taking them.

Then said he worked 14 hrs and deserved it basically. And said, don't bother me at work.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Sorry for all the typos. I'm not going back to fix them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:23 PM

You could so be my ex's new wife.

nicci29223
by Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Do you have family that could/would help you?
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I would leave that selfish man-child ASAP. Do you not have any family that could help you out at all????

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Yes. But eventually I'd be back at work full time and dd in day care. It just sucks because all I've ever wanted us the white picket fence dream.

I love being a SAHM. And it breaks my heart thinking about daycare.

Quoting nicci29223:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:30 PM
In a heartbeat. It's not the leaving part that concerns me. It's the putting everything back together part. Work, daycare, worrying about when he has visitation since I'm not there to pick up the poison he leaves out.

Quoting Sassy762:

I would leave that selfish man-child ASAP. Do you not have any family that could help you out at all????

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
So you would rather your child possibly be hurt? Get your priorities in order

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. But eventually I'd be back at work full time and dd in day care. It just sucks because all I've ever wanted us the white picket fence dream.

Quoting nicci29223:

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

it will hurt your heart a lot more if something happens to your baby. You are already far from the white picket dream, that does not include a spouse who does drugs.  Do you want your child growing up seeing that?  Day care is not the end of the world.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nicci29223:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Better than her dead as buried. Or living with brain damage. That would've been the last straw and I would've called the police. You will also be held responsible if something happens because you did not protect your child.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nicci29223:

justahousewife
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Is it in her best interest? First steps first.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)