Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

People are just mean!

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:18 AM
  • 9 Replies
So a couple of days ago I'm on my way to work and I get a phone call from my manager/best friend and she first asked if I was on my way in the continues the conversation with would u like a cat? My SO didn't want a pet but I begged. When I got I work and seen her I almost cried and instantly feel in love. Then to find out somebody left her in the bathroom. That's not cool!!! How do u leave a kitten in a bathroom at a gas station !?!? I was so upset about this. So I kept talking to my SO and he let us keep her :) she is the best trained kitten I have ever seen. As soon as I got home from work at the end of the night with her I showed her the litter box and she went right away after not going the whole time of being at my Job. My question is how can ppl be such a**holes to such a sweet animal !
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
missmamaof4
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:20 AM

i think its to early because i had to reread your post like 3 times lol.  Its kinda all over the place.  And people are assholes period

firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:22 AM
It may have been put in there on purpose hoping it would be found and kept by someone else.
Prettyllover
by Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:03 AM
Ya sorry I was half asleep and finally had a chance to share she's to much she woke me up at 6 this morning and yesterday at 8 it like my own personal alarm clock lol

Quoting missmamaof4:

i think its to early because i had to reread your post like 3 times lol.  Its kinda all over the place.  And people are assholes period

Prettyllover
by Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:05 AM
Ya but why would u just leave it there if u can't afford her take her to a pet shelter Idc what was wrong with whoever did that u can't just leave a scared kitten in a bathroom what if we didn't find her for hours she could have died or something

Quoting firebird78:

It may have been put in there on purpose hoping it would be found and kept by someone else.

yorkiemaz
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Thats life am afraid hun...

dancer
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:08 AM

They don't care!  I am glad the kitten has you!   Have fun and love your fur baby!

Anonandon
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:08 AM
It's better than leaving the cat on the side of the road. Whoever left her knew she'd be found.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabrielle1982
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:14 AM
Part of me wishes I knew but another part of me is glad I don't. :( Poor kitty.
CafeMom Tickers
firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:47 PM
I never said it was a smart thing to do

Quoting Prettyllover:

Ya but why would u just leave it there if u can't afford her take her to a pet shelter Idc what was wrong with whoever did that u can't just leave a scared kitten in a bathroom what if we didn't find her for hours she could have died or something

Quoting firebird78:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)