Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got her fired...I dont feel bad AT ALL

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:54 AM
  • 34 Replies

So I had a neurologist appointment yesterday.  Well this is the 3rd time i have attempted to go to this doctor and all 3 times i have had trouble.  

The first time the receptionist tried to tell me i needed a referral.  I tried to explain to her that my OBGYN set up this appointment and i saw this doctor at the hospital and i didn't need a referral.  She didn't listen and was a total bitch about it.  So i left and decided to talk to my OB about it.  Well when i talked to my OB he was like no that's not right you can go and he called over there and talked to the ladies and got it straightened out.  Well the second time I was there the same lady was so frickin rude and saying i didn't have insurance.  Which i do.  So after going back and forth with her when i showed up and tried to get her to call the insurance and verify that i had it she wouldn't!  So I left because she said I needed to call.  So I did call.  Turns out my insurance was fine.  She just never called them.  Ugh so at that point i was so over it i didnt want to go back but my OB said that he was a great doctor and blah blah blah.  

Sooo I show up yesterday for my 3rd fucking appointment.  She starts in on me immediately.  Said i don't have insurance and that i need a referral.  I explained ONCE AGAIN that i didn't and i do have insurance.  She said "well sit down i'll talk to the doctor"  She called me up again like 3 minutes later saying she talked to the doctor and i need to pay 250$ to be seen because thats what the doctor said.  I Flipped and started crying lol (i blame being pregnant) I told her to call my OBGYN and talk to them.  My OB and the neurologists are cousins and talked personally about me coming there since i had so many problems and they had already set this up.  She starts freaking out saying its not her job to call my OBGYN its mine and that i was irresponsible for putting my baby at danger with having seizures and all this shit.  I walked out of there just crying.  I went to my OBs office because its right around the corner and told my doctor.  He immediately got on the phone and starts laying into this girl. And then he talked to the doctor over there and he was PISSED!!! I had to come back later for an Ultrasound and the nurse told me she got fired.  

I would feel bad but i dont. She desvered to get fired!!!

baby growth

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
happykitty316
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't feel bad either.  Someone in a customer service position like that should have better people skills.  Too lazy to make a 5 minute phone call?  She needs to find a different job.

CheesyKitty
by Cm Addict on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Wow. Glad you got what you needed. The nurse shouldn't have told you she was fired though.
missmamaof4
by Miss Mary on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:03 AM

Yeah dealing with people period is not her strong suit.  She needs to be behind a desk with no people at all!!

Quoting happykitty316:

I wouldn't feel bad either.  Someone in a customer service position like that should have better people skills.  Too lazy to make a 5 minute phone call?  She needs to find a different job.

baby growth

missmamaof4
by Miss Mary on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:05 AM

She probably shouldnt have.  But she knew i wasnt going to be blasting it from the rooftops.  We are pretty good friends

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Wow. Glad you got what you needed. The nurse shouldn't have told you she was fired though.

baby growth

KaylinC03
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:07 AM
I would have been upset too. Some people just shouldn't work in customer service.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Good she sounds like a witch

mom2ljh
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:10 AM
2 moms liked this
YOU didn't get her fired. She got herself fired.
dancer
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:11 AM

Good for you! I would of had her fired too.

mommyinthe303
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:13 AM
Wow some people are so rude. Glad your ok
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:13 AM
Just an FYI you did have a referral. I would have told her that instead of that I didnt need one. But otherwise oh well, she was a bitch
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured