Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why would cs be short this month?

My cs was 15 dollars short this month. They take it directly from his check so I'm not sure why it's short. The last time this happened, shortly after cs stopped all together. Has this happened to anyone else? It's taking everything I got, to not call and cuss out that piece of shit.
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Replies (151-158):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:11 PM
I wish I could get cs. His ass refuses to work.
invisibleme
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Child support is based on what he earns. If his check is less than normal the child support paid is less.

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

That's not the point

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

It's $15, I am sure you'll get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:13 PM

If they take it right out of his check, most likely he doesn't have anything to do with it, unless he is the one who is writing his own check out.

My SO's ex would call him if she didn't get her check on the day it was supposed to be there.  It came right out of his check, so he didn't have anything to do with it.  He would ask her how she thought he was supposed to know, and to call his work and ask the person who handled the finances.

invisibleme
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Omg!! The stuff you find!

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Nothing wrong with skid marks...

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

I'd consider crying over my lack of clean underwear for this week a better reason to bitch than $15.  But whatever floats her cruise ship.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was wondering that to espically when her husband sis so rich.

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Why are you relying on your cs??  It's never always a definite thing.  Shit happens.

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

Yup but I'm looking at the bigger picture. This month is only 15, next month it could be 200.

Quoting Anonymous:

Over 15 dollars? Gee

tokeahontas
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:18 PM
You bitches need to learn how to answer a simple question with a simple fucking answer,your bitchyness isn't needed. Remember that.

As for op I never received cs so Idk what the issue could be.

BUMP
bellawomen
by Summer on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:19 PM
He doesn't sound like a winner, why would you bitch about being absent? He he is more present you get less child support. Which do you want?

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

Call and cuss over 15 and the fact that his son has no idea who his father is.

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

Call and cuss over $15, you're such an inspiration.
ericahager2005
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Wow sensitive and defensive much? I didn't mean that in a lecturing or bashing way, btw. My point was NO ONE goes into a sexual relationship thinking it will ever happen to them. When I stood at the altar first at the courthouse then our big wedding 6m later. I thought wow how lucky I am to have a great man, great relationship, best friend etc. I am not saying whether your man is like this or not, your relationship or not. I don't know either of you.

to be clear WHAT I AM SAYING FOR THE 3RD TIIME ISMOST IF NOT ALL OF US DONT GO INTO THE WORLD OF MOTHERHOOD WANTING TO DEAL WITH CS. Sorry for shouting but I thought I was clear.

She did clarify it was fwb, btw. You made a point in one of your posts "anytime you have sex you risk getting pregnant" Really? I never knew that! t how was that not lecturey...pls excuse typos btw...that was why I replied it takes 2 to tango etc. Wasn't meant as lecture, but just as she takes a risk of becoming pregnant, he takes a risk of getting her pregnant too. If that happens its up to both parents to support child.

Honestly I am glad your man is great. More women should be that lucky and happy. Not every relationship works out so wonderfully is all I am saying..

Quoting meg0620:

She said in one reply that he is not her ex.

Anyway... What was your point in lecturing me on my life? Because i said i have a good man and i said i never want to deal with cs? Who WANTS to deal with cs? NOT ME! I didn't say "i will never have to deal with cs" i said "my man is great, i never want to deal with cs"

So that "lecture" you just wrote was unnecessary.

Quoting ericahager2005:

That's the thing. It would come as a shock and slap in the face. IF AND WHEN it happens. Maybe you lucked out. If so happy for you, don't get me wrong. But the fact is these days more then half of all marriahes end in divorce. Numbers get even higher exponetially for every remarriage. No one goes into a relationship or marriage thinking its going to fail. Most of us dont have kids with a guy thinking they aren't upstsnding men of good character. I didnt see where she said it was one nighter or fwb. If hes not her ex they could be dating living separately too though I doubt she would csll him a pos if they were......though on cm you never know lol. Yes we are all aware if you have sex u risk getting preggo. Without knowing whole story I would stop making ASSumptions. It takes 2 to tango, yes IF shes sleeping around or doing the fwb thing and not being careful with bc shes taking a risk. So is he by same token. So if he gets her preggo he should support the child.

I never thought my exh would ever do some of the stupid bs he has done over the years. He has changed so much from the man I fell in love with and married. For the last 2 to 3 yrs of our marriage I tried to delude myself and those around me into thinking hr was still the same person I fell in live with. I told rveryone ehat a great guy I had and hiw rock solid we were....now here I am. Divorced. People change during separation and divorce. It never ever ceases to amaze me. Take this to heart. I hope you are right but if god forbid not, remember people change.

Quoting meg0620:

I'm not bragging. But i do have a good man and if he ever became like that i would be huge shock and a slap in the face because it would be so out of his character. And the OP said he is not her ex. So I'm assuming it was a one night stand or a friends with benefits situation, in which case, she put herself in that situation. Anytime you have sex you risk getting pregnant.

Quoting ericahager2005:

I think most of us think this way right up until thst great man turns out to be an abuser or cheater, etc. And we have to leave...most of us don't want to deal with cs. Both my kids have same dad and were born during our marriage. Ds was a honeymoon baby born 42 weeks after our big wedding lol....everyone was counting the weeks too lol...most didnt know we legally married 6m prior lol. Don't ASSuME thst because a bm gets CS that we didn't think the same way once until it happened to us. If you feel the need to brag, someone might not be seeing how "good" you hsve it...just sayin.

Quoting meg0620:

THIS. I never want to deal with CS.

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

This is why I'm thankful about having a good man and one father to my offspring.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:38 PM
I'm so glad I will never have to deal with CS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)