Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why would cs be short this month?

My cs was 15 dollars short this month. They take it directly from his check so I'm not sure why it's short. The last time this happened, shortly after cs stopped all together. Has this happened to anyone else? It's taking everything I got, to not call and cuss out that piece of shit.
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Replies (31-40):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Nothing wrong with skid marks...

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

I'd consider crying over my lack of clean underwear for this week a better reason to bitch than $15.  But whatever floats her cruise ship.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was wondering that to espically when her husband sis so rich.

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Why are you relying on your cs??  It's never always a definite thing.  Shit happens.

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

Yup but I'm looking at the bigger picture. This month is only 15, next month it could be 200.

Quoting Anonymous:

Over 15 dollars? Gee

QuirkyMom26
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Don't forget snail trails ;)

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

I'd consider crying over my lack of clean underwear for this week a better reason to bitch than $15.  But whatever floats her cruise ship.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Why are you relying on your cs??  It's never always a definite thing.  Shit happens.

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

Yup but I'm looking at the bigger picture. This month is only 15, next month it could be 200.

Quoting Anonymous:

Over 15 dollars? Gee

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Lol you are too much. Mine pays when he wants too. He refuses to turn in the papers to take it out of his check.
baquick
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Could be a clerical error. Dh's job made a mistake on his CS when he first started. They were only taking out 2/3 the amount they were supposed to. It took 2 paychecks to realize it and 2 more to fix it. By then he was in arrears and had to pay extra for a few months to fix it. When he got a raise they messed up his CS again and took too much out.

Call cse and ask them. It could be he just had a short check and couldn't cover the rest or his job made a mistake.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Come to daddy!

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Don't forget snail trails ;)

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

Quoting Anonymous:

Over 15 dollars? Gee

Bethsunshine
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:13 AM

It's $15. Why are you making such a big deal about? Isn't your current hubby filthy rich?

IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Why don't you just call and ask... Sans 'cussing'?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChicatSixty
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Who's the "They" who takes the money out and sends it to you? Child support services or his payroll office. You can call either one up, but no need to do any cussing. Just ask. I'm sure there is a reason....fewer hours, dropped down to a lesser paying job, LOST his job, in jail, in prison, in the hospital, ussidedown on the side of the road. You'll find out and then you;ll find out when you get the $!5 reinstated. I'd wonder, also,

baquick
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:15 AM
That's what happened to dh. They messed up his CS. His paycheck reflected it being taken out but cse wasn't getting it and it wasnt actually being taken out. Somethig his job did wrong. It took like 2-3 months to fix it.

Quoting Anonymous:

It all depends on the system your state uses and the number of calendar days. Some weeks I get my full amount and other weeks I don't depends on how the states schedule goes. Some weeks I get nothing and then the next week I get all of it in one lump. If your gonna call anyone call the cs department. Most times it's not the payees fault if its automatically taken out sometimes it's the employer or state. I don't get why everyone is so quick to "cuss" somebody out. I went months with no cs and it wasn't my ex husbands fault it was his employer.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Once a year they take $25 out of my support payment as some type of fee.  Maybe it's that? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN