Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can't he just whack off??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 115 Replies
1 mom liked this
The other night my DH was bugging about sex. I was on my period (which since having kids is really painful at times, like it was the other night). We hadn't seen each other in a little over a week, and he had made it clear that he was horny halfway through that week (no big surprise there) but I was just really not in the mood to take care of his needs by hand. He got all pissy and a fight ensued. And the whole time I'm wanting to ask him "can't you just take care of it yourself!?"

I didn't, but I just don't get why he gets so frustrated. He's always denied masturbating, but I've never believed him, yet in 17 years I've never caught him either. And then he gets so frustrated when he's horny and I'm not in the mood (which doesn't happen very often, usually if I'm not in the mood I'll still be friendly). And I just don't get it.

And about not putting out the other night, there is more to it than just not being in the mood. We used to have sex when I had my visitor and he just wouldn't leave me alone. But a few years ago he made a comment (long story shore and straight to the point) about how gross it is. So since then I rarely help him out because I always remember what he said.

So, are there really guys out there, with very healthy libidos, who don't take care of it himself, like, ever?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
My Dh sounds just like yours. Why he won't idfk and it drives me crazy because he's so pissy when he isn't getting it almost daily.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:31 PM
So it's just not my husband then. Good to know there are others LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

My Dh sounds just like yours. Why he won't idfk and it drives me crazy because he's so pissy when he isn't getting it almost daily.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:35 PM
You guys should learn to communicate. Although tons of moms will say its "normal" its not healthy for either of you.
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:35 PM
My DH takes care of himself if he needs to. Hell, if its been more than a week I ask him to have some extra fun in the shower so its less mess for me later. Lol. He does bug me a little, but he never gets mad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:37 PM
I flat out tell him to take care of himself. He says it's not the same as me doing it so he rarely does but sometimes I just can't and that's too bad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:37 PM

dh will take care of himself but would prefer sex or for me to do it for him. sometimes i do and sometimes i don't and the times that i don't, i find that he usually doesn't do it himself. i think you guys need to work on your communication skills in that department.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:38 PM
What's his hangup over masturbation? Or is it more an issue of him being entitled to someone else handling it for him?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-_-
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband would be like "Rosy! Ohh Rosy! OOOoooooh Rosy!!"

frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Clearly he doesn't think it's that gross if he still wants it. lol  I'd tell him to rub one out and move on.  If he is that horny, he'll either stfu and take care of it or he'll have to wait.  

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

You guys should learn to communicate. Although tons of moms will say its "normal" its not healthy for either of you.

This.

And it's not respectful to you to be treated like a piece of meat or "any port in a storm".  The implication is that if he's not getting satisfaction from you, he'd be justified in going elsewhere.  That's unacceptable.  Tell him to get to know himself better. 

Tell him to switch hands if he has to. 

Sheesh.  The things you guys put up with.

Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to Google myself.

If you like my style, follow my blog.  I am Random Ninja - Writer of Wrongs.
Click it.  Share it.  (Tell 'em it's just a cold sore.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)