Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant and my baby is only 6 months old! Freaking out!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies
So this morning I took a test, just cuz I felt neaseous and we have a bunch of dip stick tests in the cabinet.... There were 2 lines.. Very faint. I took another and again a 2nd faint line. I have a 4 year old and a new 6 month old. I'm freaking out! My husband is in school to be a pharmacist and is due to be out in 2 years, I am the only working one right now and I make a decent life for us but 3!! 3 kids and so close in age! I don't see how I could work and I feel like my body is still healing from the last baby. We were using protection i honestly dont see how this happend! Vent!! Help!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KimmieLu
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I would be a little freaked too. *hugs* have you made plans to see a doctor?

By the time baby #3 comes, you will have at least one kid that's nearly five, so he/she will be more independent and could even help you entertain the toddler some. Do you have any good options for child care? Would it be possible for DH to go to school part time to allow for him getting a job?

Be glad you have a good job right now and your husband is well on his way to having one too! You can do it
Blah-a-dee
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

You have abortion as an option if you cant handle being pregnant or dont have the means for another mouth.

Amy_M
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Check the expiration dates on the tests.  If they are in date...good luck.  If not go buy a new test.

B1Bomber
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Mine are 15 months apart and it works out. It's busy, but the older one LOVES his little brother and they already entertain each other, despite the younger one being only 5 months old :)

Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Good luck! I got pregnant when my twins were 7 months old; no idea how I'll survive 3 under 18 months lol. But you can do it!!! Take another test just to be sure; then call your doctor. Good luck mama!!
skinsfan26
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 4:06 PM

i know how you feel. my son has 3 months old when i found out i was preg again.   my son was born oct 17 and my baby is due on oct 11th

poohbearkfc
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Good luck, I got pregnant when my daughter was 7 months. I'm due in 10 weeks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Well aren't you just a little ray of fucking sunshine.

OP, congrats. You'll be fine, this kind of thing happens. See your OB for confirmation.

Quoting Blah-a-dee:

You have abortion as an option if you cant handle being pregnant or dont have the means for another mouth.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 11, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Relax.......

Either the tests are expired OR you didn't use the "protection properly"

NOW 15/16 months apart isn't that bad...try having a baby 10 1/2 months after you just had a baby...then freak out, lol

Blah-a-dee
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Im sorry my comment doesnt approve you. And yes I am a ray of sunshine. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Well aren't you just a little ray of fucking sunshine.

OP, congrats. You'll be fine, this kind of thing happens. See your OB for confirmation.

Quoting Blah-a-dee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured