Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

did you really need to get that thing?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i live next door to a rental house,a young couple moved in there right after christmas.the girl got pregnant shortly after they moved and shes about 5 months now im guessing from the belly size and that they figured out the sex(they had a gender reveal party/4th of july party) well today i noticed their toddler wasnt there(he's usually running a screaming) and the reason being they bought a dog...a puppy actually...great now i get to listen to a toddler screaming,a puppy barking,and a new born wailing.not to mention they have like a farm of rats in their house and brought her cat that comes and shits in my yard.....

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Replies (31-40):
Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:19 PM

no. but i'm not the one complaining about someone else living life because it annoys me.

Quoting Anonymous:

can you just pick up and move sweetie? i highly doubt it

Quoting Mamie_85:

move. just because you've lived your life doesn't mean the world is required to accommodate you.

i won't even address the dumbass part. considering you just said something absurd like "it's a figure of speech". i've never heard that as a figure of speech. in fact, i'm sure most haven't.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

sweetie, THAT is not a farm. a cat, dog and some rats in a cage do not make a farm. you're obviously living in a city. get over yourself. you're old, they're young. and it pisses you off to see such a vibrant household. for a woman who raised 4 kids, you'd think that the sound of a toddler and newborn wouldn't drive you to such a rage.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Well...either move or deal with it

considering i bought this house and had 4 kids grow up and leave this house i dont need to move,they shouldnt have a farm at a rental house

its a figure of speech dumbass

and nope i dont want to hear kids screaming violently and flailing all over the place,and i really dont want to hear an untrained dog constantly

and i really dont care they are young,they are dumb and young thats for sure

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

maybe it's time for the nursing home, then.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

you're a hag. obviously, a happy, bustling home makes you bitter and depressed and you're taking it out on cafemom.

nope i raised my kids i dont want to hear a toddler thats not being disciplined and a dog that wont be trained day and night

you have to be the most R**** person on this site.....seriously....

WOW. not only are you ancient but you have absolutely no sense of decency. since when is being mentally handicapped an insult? i don't care for that language. a woman your age should know better.

im ancient? since when is 60 ancient?

and yep you are its pretty obvious by your idiotic replies

justbreatheOx
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:20 PM
I suggest you get yourself a nice pair of ear plugs.
Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

you're a hag. obviously, a happy, bustling home makes you bitter and depressed and you're taking it out on cafemom.

nope i raised my kids i dont want to hear a toddler thats not being disciplined and a dog that wont be trained day and night

WOW. not only are you ancient but you have absolutely no sense of decency. since when is being mentally handicapped an insult? i don't care for that language. a woman your age should know better.

well, you're certainly no spring chicken.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:21 PM

yep you cant pick up and move so why tell others to do it?

fucking stupid logic you have

Quoting Mamie_85:

no. but i'm not the one complaining about someone else living life because it annoys me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

move. just because you've lived your life doesn't mean the world is required to accommodate you.

i won't even address the dumbass part. considering you just said something absurd like "it's a figure of speech". i've never heard that as a figure of speech. in fact, i'm sure most haven't.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

sweetie, THAT is not a farm. a cat, dog and some rats in a cage do not make a farm. you're obviously living in a city. get over yourself. you're old, they're young. and it pisses you off to see such a vibrant household. for a woman who raised 4 kids, you'd think that the sound of a toddler and newborn wouldn't drive you to such a rage.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

considering i bought this house and had 4 kids grow up and leave this house i dont need to move,they shouldnt have a farm at a rental house

and nope i dont want to hear kids screaming violently and flailing all over the place,and i really dont want to hear an untrained dog constantly

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

well, you're certainly no spring chicken.

from your picture neither are you my dear

Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:23 PM

that made no sense.

i also can't pee standing up, i suppose i shouldn't expect my husband to either.

maybe you should get a hobby or something. if you weren't sitting in your house staring at your neighbors (creep.) it wouldnt annoy you so much.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this
These are the type of things that happens when you have neighbors. Get over yourself. I'm sure your neighbors loved when you had 4 screaming kids too, just because you are old and raised your kids doesn't mean others can't raise theirs.
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I'm sorry I must have missed the part where you were her landlady and this was your business?

LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

You really need to get over yourself. You can't dictate how many kids people will have and whether or not they discipline them the way YOU think they should. Kids cry, throw tantrums and make noise! Suck it up buttercup or go live in the senior housing areas they have all over the country.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)