Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did you really need to get that thing?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i live next door to a rental house,a young couple moved in there right after christmas.the girl got pregnant shortly after they moved and shes about 5 months now im guessing from the belly size and that they figured out the sex(they had a gender reveal party/4th of july party) well today i noticed their toddler wasnt there(he's usually running a screaming) and the reason being they bought a dog...a puppy actually...great now i get to listen to a toddler screaming,a puppy barking,and a new born wailing.not to mention they have like a farm of rats in their house and brought her cat that comes and shits in my yard.....

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:36 PM
At least you did something right.

Quoting Anonymous:

my kids are smart and are going to college before they have kids

Quoting Anonymous:

My mom did teach me how to respect my elders but my daddy taught me to stand up for those that can't do it for themselves. Since your neighbor can't stand up for herself I figured we all could. Quit being bitter, do you have underlining issues? Do your kids not let you see their babies?

Quoting Anonymous:

didnt your mothers teach you to respect your elders? or did that fly out the window?

not going to be nice to idiotic little girls sorry

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, you are a bitter old hag huh? What happened to elders having manners? Didn't your momma teach you any?

Quoting Anonymous:

im totally sitting here staring at my neighbors......idiot, im just observant of my surroundings unlike a lot of mothers these days

Quoting Mamie_85:

that made no sense.

i also can't pee standing up, i suppose i shouldn't expect my husband to either.

maybe you should get a hobby or something. if you weren't sitting in your house staring at your neighbors (creep.) it wouldnt annoy you so much.

Quoting Anonymous:

yep you cant pick up and move so why tell others to do it?

fucking stupid logic you have

Quoting Mamie_85:

no. but i'm not the one complaining about someone else living life because it annoys me.

Quoting Anonymous:

can you just pick up and move sweetie? i highly doubt it

Quoting Mamie_85:

move. just because you've lived your life doesn't mean the world is required to accommodate you.

i won't even address the dumbass part. considering you just said something absurd like "it's a figure of speech". i've never heard that as a figure of speech. in fact, i'm sure most haven't.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

sweetie, THAT is not a farm. a cat, dog and some rats in a cage do not make a farm. you're obviously living in a city. get over yourself. you're old, they're young. and it pisses you off to see such a vibrant household. for a woman who raised 4 kids, you'd think that the sound of a toddler and newborn wouldn't drive you to such a rage.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Well...either move or deal with it

considering i bought this house and had 4 kids grow up and leave this house i dont need to move,they shouldnt have a farm at a rental house

its a figure of speech dumbass

and nope i dont want to hear kids screaming violently and flailing all over the place,and i really dont want to hear an untrained dog constantly

and i really dont care they are young,they are dumb and young thats for sure

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Time to move to a senior citizen community. I bet you bugged a few older people in your time.
Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:37 PM

i was taught that respect is earned. congrats, you lived 60 years. good job on...not dying so far.. that doesn't give you the right to treat people like shit. you must be a delightful neighbor.

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha. It would be nice to be 20 something again.

Quoting Anonymous:

and thats whats wrong with you 20 somethings you were never taught properly

Quoting Mamie_85:

respect is earned.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Yep. I would love to hear you tell my parents they didn't raise me right. That would be a great conversation.

Quoting Mamie_85:

i was taught that respect is earned. congrats, you lived 60 years. good job on...not dying so far.. that doesn't give you the right to treat people like shit. you must be a delightful neighbor.

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha. It would be nice to be 20 something again.

Quoting Anonymous:

and thats whats wrong with you 20 somethings you were never taught properly

Quoting Mamie_85:

respect is earned.

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Suck it up and get over it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:53 PM
You have to remember who our seniors are now, they werent from the greatest generation that sacrificed, and gave to people. These are the baby boomers, the draft differs, bra burning, throwing poop at troops self entitled brats. They gave little to nothing to society for 40+ yrs and are now draining our system.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, you are a bitter old hag huh? What happened to elders having manners? Didn't your momma teach you any?

Quoting Anonymous:

im totally sitting here staring at my neighbors......idiot, im just observant of my surroundings unlike a lot of mothers these days

Quoting Mamie_85:

that made no sense.

i also can't pee standing up, i suppose i shouldn't expect my husband to either.

maybe you should get a hobby or something. if you weren't sitting in your house staring at your neighbors (creep.) it wouldnt annoy you so much.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

no. but i'm not the one complaining about someone else living life because it annoys me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

move. just because you've lived your life doesn't mean the world is required to accommodate you.

i won't even address the dumbass part. considering you just said something absurd like "it's a figure of speech". i've never heard that as a figure of speech. in fact, i'm sure most haven't.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

sweetie, THAT is not a farm. a cat, dog and some rats in a cage do not make a farm. you're obviously living in a city. get over yourself. you're old, they're young. and it pisses you off to see such a vibrant household. for a woman who raised 4 kids, you'd think that the sound of a toddler and newborn wouldn't drive you to such a rage.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

considering i bought this house and had 4 kids grow up and leave this house i dont need to move,they shouldnt have a farm at a rental house

and nope i dont want to hear kids screaming violently and flailing all over the place,and i really dont want to hear an untrained dog constantly

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Haha. True. I didn't think about that. But my parents we hippies too and would talk like this to someone just because they disagreed. Maybe some are just more angry than others.

Quoting Anonymous:

You have to remember who our seniors are now, they werent from the greatest generation that sacrificed, and gave to people. These are the baby boomers, the draft differs, bra burning, throwing poop at troops self entitled brats. They gave little to nothing to society for 40+ yrs and are now draining our system.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

that made no sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

flywifey86
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Why are you so interested in what she does with her life? Noise happens!
-_-
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:03 PM
there there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:03 PM
There's a lot of bitter people lately. I miss when if you couldn't say something nice, don't say anything attitude existed. People just have too much time on their hands.

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha. True. I didn't think about that. But my parents we hippies too and would talk like this to someone just because they disagreed. Maybe some are just more angry than others.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

that made no sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured