Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It amazes me....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

... how many women on this site can't spell or use proper grammar. You people are MOTHERS! You are raising children! And yet you don't know the difference between you're and your.... ?! They're, their and there...?! It's kind of scary.... Just sayin'.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Replies (21-29):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:19 PM

You're and couldn't care less.

Quoting mybabiesmama916:

your crazy I could care less what people think of my grammar its how i type.

redneckmama4
by Loree on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Good god...heaven forbid someone make a grammatical error...you will be forever labeled an imbecile.

I say if you can't overlook minor infractions and move on, maybe such a relaxed atmosphere is not what you need.

Let it go.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I get more annoyed with people who come into a good discussion and post only "you're*"... Or when people reply to a thread saying they couldn't read the original post. Or when people use grammar corrections as a debate comeback.

I must be a flippin genius because I understand every post I've ever read here, even with grammar errors.
mybabiesmama916
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Yea I know I did that on purpose..

Quoting Anonymous:

You're and couldn't care less.

Quoting mybabiesmama916:

your crazy I could care less what people think of my grammar its how i type.

vvinkyloafer
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:22 PM
You know what bothers me?

"I seen".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom121812
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:24 PM
I come on this site for entertainment not to watch my grammer. That is what work and shit is for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Some of us dont really care about spelling or proper use of certain words. This is CM.
Now when it comes to resumes and other important document, sure,I will use proper grammer and check my spelling.
Master_Debater
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this

This with the exception of one post. If you can't get the jist of a post with horrible grammar, there's something wrong there.

Quoting Anonymous:

I get more annoyed with people who come into a good discussion and post only "you're*"... Or when people reply to a thread saying they couldn't read the original post. Or when people use grammar corrections as a debate comeback.

I must be a flippin genius because I understand every post I've ever read here, even with grammar errors.

aandt1999
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:35 PM

One, four, and ten are the worst. They drive me crazy!!! I see them all the time. I would also like to add that "alot" is not a word! Have you ever heard of the word "alittle?" Nope. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)