Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

healthy eating=bloating??

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:52 PM
  • 12 Replies

I started actually eating really healthy on monday. Fresh fruits and veggies, no processed foods etc. I am SOOO bloated tho!!! Is that normal? Will it go away!? Lol.

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I get this problem an it pisses me off!!!
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Yea fiber bloat
12345abcde54321
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:54 PM

only when i overeat..

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Saw on tv the other day that lettuce can bloat and to stay away from it a day before you want to wear a bathing suit.
Lol
Katalina650
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Fiber bloat especially if the veggies are raw.  Try to lightly steam them.  take some probiotics too.

xanayda
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:19 PM
So is there nothing for me to do about it? :(
liels898
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Yeah, it's normal. For me, water pills always seem to do the trick, especially if I've been eating a heavy concentration of fruits for a few days in a row. I generally eat pretty healthy but yeah, it sticks with me sometimes out of the blue and I'm always on the beach so it's really uncomfortable. 

xanayda
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:42 PM
What does the water pill do to help?

Quoting liels898:

Yeah, it's normal. For me, water pills always seem to do the trick, especially if I've been eating a heavy concentration of fruits for a few days in a row. I generally eat pretty healthy but yeah, it sticks with me sometimes out of the blue and I'm always on the beach so it's really uncomfortable. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liels898
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Well, if you're like me, you retain a lot of the water from what you eat/drink which leads to bloating. So water pills flush that out. 

Quoting xanayda:

Quoting liels898:

xanayda
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Ooooh So the water pills makes you pee alot? Sorry for all the questions. :)

Quoting liels898:

Well, if you're like me, you retain a lot of the water from what you eat/drink which leads to bloating. So water pills flush that out. 

Quoting xanayda:

Quoting liels898:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)