Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

IN NEED OF YOUR SMART MOMS OPINION!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies

First I got one of these on my belly like 2 days ago. Freaked me out bc it had a red dot (like a pimple) in the middle and around it was a big red ring. Well it hurt/itched. Its kinda gone but still there. Today I woke up with one on my wrist. Itches/hurts, red ring, and pimple part in the middle. Well then about 6 got one on the back of my leg, and just now one on my back... no one else has them but me! I go to the doc tommorrow but I'm terriffied my throat or tongue are next while I'm asleep :/... please help!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Bump
xomrs.chase
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:04 PM
*shrug* no idea.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Omg it's a damn bug bite. If your throat closed you would wake up. Wouldn't you you wake up if someone was choking the shit out of you?
But I doubt that would happen anyway because that is not hives
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Scabies.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Actually I never felt anything bite me. And I'm worried, but you don't have to be an ass...

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg it's a damn bug bite. If your throat closed you would wake up. Wouldn't you you wake up if someone was choking the shit out of you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:07 PM

That looks like bed bugs.. check all the seams of you upholstery and your mattress/boxspring and see if there are any little black/reddish dots on anything.

Tabelite
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:09 PM
It looks like a mosquito bite. If it were bed bugs you'd have consecutive bites close together and if it were the bull's eye of Lyme it would look like an actual bull's eye.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
People wait hours in the waiting room because of stupid shit people need a doctor for. Just because you didnt feel a bite does not mean it didnt happen

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually I never felt anything bite me. And I'm worried, but you don't have to be an ass...

Quoting Anonymous:

liels898
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Spider bite... or a chigger bite. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Its weird bc I'm the only one who's gotten bitten. No one else has. And I don't even feel a bite if that's what it is. And I got 2 by just itching it and realizing it was the same as the ohters. I checked my clothes and sheets and didn't see anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

That looks like bed bugs.. check all the seams of you upholstery and your mattress/boxspring and see if there are any little black/reddish dots on anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN