Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Honey understand this... A note to ds dad

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 99 Replies
1 mom liked this
*** Make this clear since the grammar police are having issues with reading... I am on my phone. When I text YOU is autocorrected to u. So if I do not type it in all caps it comes up as u...GTFO...

I am seriously done with this post now... At this point its either abt my spelling and grammar or the post and replys are not being read and im repeating myself... So have fun arguing over it ladies... Read on if u must...

Honey understand this,
Anything and everything that my son has; clothes, food, books, toys, diapers, friends, family... He has bc of me, not u, me. His mother, protector, provider, parent... The only one he has and knows. Im the one who decides who my child will be around, who he is safe with. Im the one who made arrangements for him to meet ur family not u. Infact, ur opinion, approval, advice... Anything really is not wanted nor welcome when it comes to my son. Ya know why? Bc he my son not urs. U wanted to kill him and when i didnt u walked away, u refused to come home when he was born u refused to sign his birth certificate bc my son wasnt good enough for u. U refused to give him ur name ur own son wasnt than and isnt now worth it to u. On top of that. U refuse to be apart of his life u refuse to support him in anyway bc hes not even worth the 2 nickles u squeeze togther to make a dime. I honestly dont give one flying shit if this hurts u or enrages u. This is what i, my family, ur family, our friends both urs and mine see. I am willing to give u one last chance to do the right thing and be a father to my son, a loving caring devoted father who supports his son financially emotionally mentally physically and treats all of his children equally like they deserve to be. One chance. If u chose not to take it no hard feelings. My son and i will move on without a thought or mention of u ever again. Ur choice. That is all
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hatinnd
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:46 PM
4 moms liked this

Please don't ever let DS see that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Why are you calling him Honey? 

NotTheirMom99
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:49 PM
That's hard. My dad was absent and I would be doing/saying the same thing in your position. I agree though, don't let DS see.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Hes only a toddler now so he obv wont be reading it anytime soon. But when he is older. And i mean older if he wants to know the truth abt why his father was never around i have no problem telling him and even giving him all of the conversations between us to read.

Quoting hatinnd:

activitymode
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:52 PM
I get what you're saying but I hope you actually type the words out instead of shorthand.

it really helps get the point across. good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
askyourmother
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:53 PM
You started to go pretty ghetto at the end there.
hatinnd
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:54 PM
6 moms liked this

You'll only be hurting your son.  I hope by then you'll realize that you love your son more than you hate his father.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hes only a toddler now so he obv wont be reading it anytime soon. But when he is older. And i mean older if he wants to know the truth abt why his father was never around i have no problem telling him and even giving him all of the conversations between us to read.

Quoting hatinnd:

Google 'Ebay fraud' before doing business.   There have been complaints for years that Ebay is helping those who commit fraud on it's site.

Tom Denic, Tommy Denic, Thomas Denic from Roselle, Ill. has been ripping people off for years and still is!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Is it that difficult to type "you" instead of u? Or "your" instead of ur? I mean, how lazy can you be? Geez.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this
To be a wise ass lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you calling him Honey? 

Jessie25
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Are you my sister, this could be written by her it has so much in common 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN