Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you believe in or believe that children can see ghosts or spirits?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 132 Replies
At first I didn't but now I do. When we moved into our new apartment everything was fine and good for the first 4 or 5 months. Then one night I noticed about 45 minutes after I put my son to bed he would be giggling and talking. I paid it no mind until he started saying that he wants to play with Travis. I asked him who is Travis? Is he one of your friends? He says, yes mommy he's in your room can we play with him? I started freaking out but was trying to keep it together, so I go in my room and no one was there. Ds comes running in saying, mommy come on let's play. I say, honey no one is in here but me and you. He says, he's right there....pointing at the air. I just grab my son by the arm, pull him out the room, shut the door, go in the living room and turn on the TV.

Several weeks go by and he eventually stops asking for Travis. I go to my aunt in-law's house and we're sitting down chit chatting and we started talking about things like angels, demons, spirits, and things like that. I tell her the story about Travis and she says to me, we all have been wondering who Travis is. I said what do you mean? She says, he used to always ask to play with a guy named Travis. When we ask who and where he is, he would point to an empty chair or to the air. I freaked out because to me that meant he was following my son.

I tell her, he stopped asking about him a while ago. She says that she went to the church and prayed that Travis would leave him alone.

Now I believe in those kind of things.

Do you?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:42 PM
No.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:43 PM

NO

Kitschy
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:43 PM

I think some can.

MomOf3AngelBabe
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Yes!

mattsgirl22521
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I do. My daughter used to play with a little boy we couldn't see all the time when she was small. Maybe Travis was his spirit guide, not just some creepy stalker ghost haha.

alf2651
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Yes.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Nope
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Yes.
b0bbied0ll
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Yes, I do think some can.

paganmommy4
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:46 PM
2 moms liked this

so let him play with travis.. Travis died in the home and he's lonely. He's not out to hurt your child at all.

I let my child play and talk to spirits, nothing is wrong with that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)