Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Facebook and trayvon

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:34 AM
  • 379 Replies
Almost all of my black Facebook friends have changed their picture to just a black box. Support, that is fine.. But why just a black box? Why not his picture?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flywifey86
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:46 AM
42 moms liked this
So you're assuming it's a black people thing? The whole problem with this case is that George Zimmerman murdered this teenage boy based on his looks and the color of his skin. The black box is to represent equality imo..we're all the same..we all bleed red blood. We shouldn't be judged based on our looks!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:47 AM

I'm sorry!!

Quoting flywifey86:

So you're assuming it's a black people thing? The whole problem with this case is that George Zimmerman murdered this teenage boy based on his looks and the color of his skin. The black box is to represent equality imo..we're all the same..we all bleed red blood. We shouldn't be judged based on our looks!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:48 AM
10 moms liked this

Exactly, I am white, and I can see that if TM was white, there would have never been a 911 call.

Quoting flywifey86:

flywifey86
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:48 AM
....for what?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry!!

Quoting flywifey86:

iamjustlisa
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:49 AM
24 moms liked this
The evidence does not support your supposition.

If you were correct, the box would be RED...not black.

Quoting flywifey86:

flywifey86
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:50 AM
2 moms liked this
Lol...ok....maybe you should've put that in the suggestion box?!

Quoting iamjustlisa:

The evidence does not support your supposition.

If you were correct, the box would be RED...not black.

Quoting flywifey86:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:50 AM
10 moms liked this
Lmao people actually think he killed him because of his skin color. Someone hasn't looked through this shit fully he didn't even know dude was black till he got closer. They way he says I think he's black was a very unsure sounding think.

Quoting flywifey86:So you're assuming it's a black people thing? The whole problem with this case is that George Zimmerman murdered this teenage boy based on his looks and the color of his skin. The black box is to represent equality imo..we're all the same..we all bleed red blood. We shouldn't be judged based on our looks!
O-Gia-Baby
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:52 AM
5 moms liked this
Justice for trayvon good night
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:52 AM
18 moms liked this

Your lack of ability to form an opinion not based on the BS media coverage prior to the trial.

Quoting flywifey86:

....for what?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry!!

Quoting flywifey86:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Quoting O-Gia-Baby:

Justice for trayvon good night

You owe his greedy mother money..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)