Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can reuse all this stuff!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
It is another girl! Woohoo!! So, today I pulled out all the totes of baby clothes and realized most I probably can't. DD was born in April and this one is due in November....bummer I guess I will have to go shopping. All the newborn stuff are summer clothes. I'll be able to use some stuff. We're you able to reuse most of your stuff?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:12 AM
I'm pregnant right now and my first will be 6 when this one is born so maybe a few things but the rest I'll have to buy, my first was born in the summer and this one will be born in December so that limits me to. I'm not expecting any gifts or a baby shower for my 2nd so it'll all be on me.
Keara20
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:13 AM
I hope I can reuse stuff. I have so many girl clothes and no boy clothes. We will find out in a few months
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Yep...most of it...I have 2 girls, born in May and June...my little peanut just wears her sizes a year younger, haha...the seasonal timing still works...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
summerbear
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I live in Florida and even during the winter it doesn't get too horribly cold, so we could reuse most of it. My baby boys wear pants mostly anyway. And my girls have tights and leggings.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Thats a bummer! I lucked out. My aunt has a baby 6 months older than mine so she just passes everything along to me!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:15 AM

I was able to reuse most of my older daughters stuff. She was born in December and my younger daughter was born in February.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Dd just turned 5. I live 5 min from an outlet mall and went there daily for a walk while pregnant. She had an obscene amount of clothes. Most were worn 2-3 times... Oh we'll I have 2 friends who have 6 month old girls.

Quoting Supervane:

I'm pregnant right now and my first will be 6 when this one is born so maybe a few things but the rest I'll have to buy, my first was born in the summer and this one will be born in December so that limits me to. I'm not expecting any gifts or a baby shower for my 2nd so it'll all be on me.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Yep...I had 5 girls and BUT when I had the boys I had to start from scratch..... lol

Good Luck and have fun shopping

PEEK05
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:17 AM

I get rid of everything after every baby except a select few items lol.

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:17 AM
No. I wish. I had a girl then a boy. I dont have any of their baby stuff either so if I had another Id have to get everything again but in my family everyone was having babies that all my stuff was given to people as soon as I was done with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)