Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP! My phone deleted all my pics of DD!!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:18 AM
  • 7 Replies

I had probably 100 photos or better of my DD on my phone. I deleted a folder out of my SIM card and all my photos went poof :(

I checked the folder first and it was just pictures from a wallpaper app I had installed a while back... I don't get it. None of her pictures were in that folder and now they are all gone. I'm about to cry. Has anyone ever had this happen to them? I have an Android.... I really want my pictures back...

simple frown

by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:20 AM

I lost a couple years of photos of my kids :(  I forgot to print them out... my memory card wiped out from extreme heat.

rosewind13
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:21 AM

:(

Quoting Anonymous:

I lost a couple years of photos of my kids :(  I forgot to print them out... my memory card wiped out from extreme heat.

rosewind13
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:26 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:27 AM
I would cry!

I cried when I accidently deleted a folder with about 15 pictures in it.

I can't help with your lost photos. I recommend Dropbox that way your photos will be lost. It's great for documents too
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:28 AM
I have no idea. This is why I always back up my pics on my computer once every couple of months tho. I always afraid of something like this happening.
SarineLewis
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:29 AM
I accidentally deleted a couple pics and didn't mean to. I looked up iphone recovery and there are programs. Maybe there are some for android too. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosewind13
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:30 AM
Thankfully some are on my FB... but not nearly all of them.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have no idea. This is why I always back up my pics on my computer once every couple of months tho. I always afraid of something like this happening.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured