Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

parents choice crappy diapers

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:54 AM
  • 95 Replies
I normally don't have any issues with using Parents Choice products.. Until I bought two boxes of their diapers. Both boxes I opened had about half of the diapers with missing velcro on their straps. I had to tape my sons diaper shut last night and twice he woke up covered in pee :-( I was very annoyed obviously. I've used them before with no issues. I even used them on my oldest son when he was in diapers. I could have just been that lucky momma that bought the two crappy boxes (doubtful). This is just a vent and FYI for anyone who uses their products.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katielovesyou21
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

i would take them back to walmart and go off about it. you will get your money back or the amount on a gift card. thats why i buy luvs. they work great and are cheaper then alot of brands

bcoll
by Brandi on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:58 AM

I bought them once about 3 years ago with my youngest. They were awful. I thought they were a great product with my first two children 14 years ago when they were called "white cloud"

sallymaggie
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I had their wipes not long ago and hated them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:00 AM
With my oldest daughter i loved parents choice diapers but then they changed them and I just wasn't happy when I tried them with my last two kids. I love white cloud diapers! I use those now and my 10month old hasn't leaked at all!! Never had any problems with parents choice products. I only buy that brand of wipes.
Mystres
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:01 AM

you had the receipt, i would of sent them back to the store.

Me personally, i tried Parents choice, and would use Walgreens, ToysRus or target brand over them.

But every one has different opinions.

momma_sam
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:02 AM
I use them on my kids but use the nighttime diapers on my son. I was using huggies snug n dry until they changed them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:02 AM
White cloud is a totally different brand

Quoting bcoll:

I bought them once about 3 years ago with my youngest. They were awful. I thought they were a great product with my first two children 14 years ago when they were called "white cloud"

bcoll
by Brandi on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:03 AM

I loved "White Cloud" with my first two. I tried to buy them about three years ago with my last, and they only had the Parents Choice.  I thought when they changed they became parents choice?. Lol I must have been mistaken. Now I wish I'd looked harder.

Quoting Anonymous:

With my oldest daughter i loved parents choice diapers but then they changed them and I just wasn't happy when I tried them with my last two kids. I love white cloud diapers! I use those now and my 10month old hasn't leaked at all!! Never had any problems with parents choice products. I only buy that brand of wipes.

bcoll
by Brandi on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I just realized that from someone elses (well probably yours) reply. Thanks :)

Quoting Anonymous:

White cloud is a totally different brand

Quoting bcoll:

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:04 AM

I am a diaper snob lol I have heard it from all of my friends and family , We are a pampers household lol diapers and wipes . I got other brands for baby showers and things i tried one or two and then gave em away lol nothing can stand up to a pamper imo.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)