Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I left my daughter on the side of the road

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 70 Replies

My wanted to go to the store this morning. It was like 6 am and I was up but didn't really feel like going. After she bitched and bitched and bitched about how she wanted to go to the store to get something for breakfast (because yaknow the already pretty full fridge has NO food) I finally decided to take her. We get there. She picks what she wants out and we drive home. She starts saying that she forgot something and we need to go back. I told her now and she threw a temper tantrum! Talking about how I am the worst mom ever and how she wishes she had another mom. I stopped the car, told her to get out, and drove home. It was about a 2 mile walk. She made it home okay and I think she learned her lesson because she came and apologized and made me breakfast in bed. 

ETA: she is 15 almost 16

Eta2: I agree that I should not have taken her. It was a lesson learned for me also. She promised to make breakfast for everyone I thought it might be worth it. Obviously not. LOL 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Noahsmom32825
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:01 AM
How old is she?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:01 AM
2 moms liked this
How old is your daughter? It sounds like she's old enough to not be a spoiled whiny brat to me...
mommy5912
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:01 AM
How old is she?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:02 AM
... Ok...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:02 AM

15 almost 16 thankfully she will be able to drive herself soon 

Quoting Noahsmom32825:

How old is she?

cherib82
by Post Killer on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:02 AM
How old is she?
.ChiMama.
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Straight up. I would've been like stfu and eat what we have or don't eat anything.

Ps I probably wouldn't say stfu to my kid but I would think it. I have told my kids you eat what we have or don't eat. If you're not gonna eat what we have you must not be hungry.

Quoting Anonymous:

How old is your daughter? It sounds like she's old enough to not be a spoiled whiny brat to me...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Dear Lord, I hope you're a troll.  

blessed107
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Lmao!

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:03 AM

At that age she should know better then to talk to you like that. Bet she wont be making that mistake anytime in the future. 

Photo: -Randi.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)