Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how to have anal for dummies

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 102 Replies
I need help ladies! I want alll the info, the good, the bad, the ugly. I have no idea how to go about this. Dh and I are trying tonight!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

get some desensitizing lube like "tush ease"

i suggest a toy going in there first to open you up and get you used to the feeling
when he starts going in, push out like youre trying to poop, i know it sounds weird but it makes it easier

Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:42 AM
6 moms liked this

Lube and alcohol....lots and lots of alcohol.

SyllabaryBisque
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

This. Bathe in the lube. And the alcohol. Lol

Quoting Mommy_Jenx3:

Lube and alcohol....lots and lots of alcohol.

Dolcepsle
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Try to go to the bathroom at least once today. Eat a light meal for dinner. Be prepared to get messy on your first time. Get lots and lots of lube and don't expect it to work out perfectly. Also maybe take a couple ibuprofen prior. Using a condom is also a good idea to minimize mess etc. 

xredstarsx
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:46 AM
2 moms liked this
I recommend not using a desensitizing lube. You can really get hurt with those, especially your first time. Pain is not something to cover up in this case. Lots of regular lube. Start with a finger or small toy. Have him go very slow. Exhale as he puts the tip in and relax the muscles down there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:47 AM
lots of lube, and take it slow!!! it works well if he leans up against a wall and you push yourself on to him, that way you're controlling it. if you're having a hard time relaxing your body, try a little finger play in your tooshy to help loosen things up a bit. it may hurt, depending on how big he is, but if you can get through the initial pain, it is very pleasurable for both of you!
smurfbitebug
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:50 AM
I agree with this. Pain means stop or try a different way, and is not to be ignored or covered up especially if you have never done it before.. you don't know how far is too far and serious injury could occur. You have had children. I do not believe you are such a wimp that you can't tell the difference between new sensation/new "hole" pain ;) and pain that means stop that shit right now... So there is no real reason to numb yourself out right now.

Quoting xredstarsx:

I recommend not using a desensitizing lube. You can really get hurt with those, especially your first time. Pain is not something to cover up in this case. Lots of regular lube. Start with a finger or small toy. Have him go very slow. Exhale as he puts the tip in and relax the muscles down there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:51 AM
3 moms liked this
Dont bother lol my only tip
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:54 AM
all the tips above plus a second toy for you to use. I find using a vibrating toy on myself helps relax me so I'm not solely focused on my ass
garnet83
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:55 AM
3 moms liked this

Be prepared to feel like you're about to crap all over the place and don't expect to be able to hold farts in for a day or so.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)