Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The country's expecting a riot - how do you feel about gun control now??

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:28 PM
  • 112 Replies
If you lived in Florida today, would you go out and buy a gun

*EDIT*

I'm not asking if you believe there will be a riot. I'm asking IF you lived in Florida today, would you buy a gun???

Google 'Ebay fraud' before doing business.   There have been complaints for years that Ebay is helping those who commit fraud on it's site.

Tom Denic, Tommy Denic, Thomas Denic from Roselle, Ill. has been ripping people off for years and still is!!

by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WLJ2316
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I live in Texas :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:30 PM
A man killed a child. They should of known riots would happen. The rights to self defense. So no one better not go to jail sense they are protecting themselves.
vvinkyloafer
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:30 PM
2 moms liked this
I'll get my bat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:31 PM

i feel the same as i did before. and i don't believe there will be riots anyway....

TaughtTot
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I don't doubt riots at all

I mean, there are people from here, CA, willing to travel to Florida to riot/although they use the word protest, so anything is possible.  I just think, don't pull a gun unless you plan on using it, Im sure there will be many guns on both sides if people use gun threats, otherwise it'll be plenty of property destruction

Lvonlucky
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Already have and will ALWAYS have my guns. Someone trys to take them will be shot dead where they stand. Riots won't just happen in Florida , regardless of the outcome. And for those that riot their dumb asses deserve to be shot dead where they stand too.
hatinnd
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:32 PM
[quote name="Anonymous" id="0"]

NO ONE IS GOING TO RIOT, THAT IS BS. DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR, PEOPLE EXAGGERATE.

[/quo

THEN WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CALLS FOR PEACE ON CNN TODAY??

Google 'Ebay fraud' before doing business.   There have been complaints for years that Ebay is helping those who commit fraud on it's site.

Tom Denic, Tommy Denic, Thomas Denic from Roselle, Ill. has been ripping people off for years and still is!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:33 PM
There won't be any riots. It's all hot air like the president when he speaks. Can't believe a word of it. It's all rubbish. lol
PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:33 PM
5 moms liked this
If ppl riot. I'm gonna riot them. With glitter & unicorns & puppies eating cupcakes...
& I just saved the world.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:35 PM

I don't live in Florida but we have guns here and my husband and I both concealed carry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)